4.1/5
#9 in Misc

January 11, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best deodorant

This scent is my absolute favourite and I’ve been using it for many years. Long lasting smell and never leaves me wishing I had more! Great price point as well

1.2/5

December 12, 2020

Not Very Effective at Odor Protection

I am not a fan of this product. The available scents are ok, but they do not translate to the actual product. After about 30 minutes of wearing the deodorant, I noticed that I could smell a faint b.o. smell. In only 30 minutes! I wasn't even doing strenuous activities. I felt gross and self conscious. I would not recommend this product.

December 10, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great

I was surprised to revive two full sizes of this! I was excited to try this product! I wasn’t disappointed at all I loved the fresh smell and it wasn’t over powering at all .. feels light when applying it! Will definitely be buying this from now on!

December 05, 2020

Convinced me to switch brands!

I hve always used dove or secret but this one is a game changer. It really does last for a long time and even through the night i was very pleased with it

October 29, 2020

A good value deodorant

This deodorant does the job for an everyday wear. I wouldn't say it's as effective after first 12 hours, especially if you're super active or sweat a lot. For the price, it's a good deodorant and the smell is always fresh.

October 05, 2020

The scent is overwhelming

I'm not sensitive to smells or perfume, but this stuff had way to strong of a scent for me to wear. The price is great, and it works great otherwise. Its better lately with the masks we have to wear - I can't smell it then lol.

June 19, 2020

At the end of the day, will always be my go to

I have always seemed to sweat more than my friends (and not only at my armpits!) and I could never find something that fully helped cover the smell. Someone just so happened to recommend this product to me and I have never looked back. it has been my go to for many years and in that time I've tried other products and nothing compares.

May 04, 2020

So good

Best deodorant I’ve ever used in my life it keeps your arm pits dry the whole day no joke it’s the best thing I’ve ever used !!!! So good I highly recommend

April 24, 2020

Works all day!

I like degree deodorant the best. It is long lasting and it smells great. Some of the other deodorants fall apart when they are only half finished but this one does not. In that way it has great value for your dollar.

February 28, 2020

Needed to be reapply

I have purchased this product twice. I found that it had a very pleasant smell, but that I needed to reapply after about six hours. I would recommend trying a different brand.