Degree® Women Calming Lavender Odour Protect Aluminum Free Deodorant Reviews

Degree brings you its first ever alcohol free and aluminum free deodorant stick for women. Designed for lighter activity days, this 48-hour deodorant stick with a calming blend of long-lasting lavender scent will keep you feeling fresh and protected from odour. 100% confidence, 0% aluminum.

Degree vous offre son premier désodorisant en bâton sans alcool ni aluminium pour femmes. Conçu pour les journées d’activités plus légères, ce désodorisant en bâton au mélange calmant de parfum de lavande durable procure une sensation de fraîcheur et 48 h de protection anti-odeurs. 100 % confiance, 0 % aluminium.

Great for sensitive skin

This is a great option for those looking for the exemption of certain ingredients. I am surprised at the weight of the bottle it is suprisingly heavy. I am not a fan of the scent.

Great deodorant

I received free sample of this deodorant. My daughter sweats a lot and tried many deodorants, but now using this. It is working really well for her. She is very happy as the scent is fresh and lasts all day long.

Degree

Degree Calming Lavender Odour product has a pleasant smell and worked for 48 hours. It was a little slow coming here but that was probably because of COVID slowing all parcels

Smells GREAT goes smoothly

Nice compact size. I tried the calming lavender deodorant and it smells so great and so fresh. When you apply it it goes on smoothly and does not leave any residue. I completed a workout and still smelt great after a full cardio exercise. Would for sure buy again!

It was ok

I was so excited that I was selected to try this product. I received it and had to try it right away. The smell is nice and light, not too strong. It worked great, the only problem I had was that it felt wet after application and burned for a few min after application (after showering and shaving). Other than that its overall a great product.

Smells good!

Smells really good when I first opened it and glides smoothly, bottle also have a nice grip.

Also love how it's aluminum free.

Would definitely recommend to a friend

December 21, 2020

All the protection, zero irritation!!

I was very excited to receive this to try. I am always trying to find a aluminum free deodorant but most leave my skin very irritated. Not only did the degree calming lavender not irritate my skin in the slightest it also has a very pleasant scent, very calming indeed. No sticky feeling, no white spots. This is a deodorant I will definitely continue to use.

Nice smell

I am so far, loving it a lot. The great thing about it is that it is free from any kind of aluminum and free from alcohol which means it is safe for the body. It smells really wonderful. Love this deodorant. It lasts for long time as well. Would buy again.

December 20, 2020

Finally, Aluminum Free!

Finally, a degree deodorant that has no aluminum! I’m really excited for this product as I choose to wear a deodorant over an atiperspirant. This deodorant glides on smooth on the underarm. It also doesn’t leave white marks on the clothes. The scent is just right for me. One thing I noticed is the odor protection doesn’t really last long if I wear it when I’m doing heavier jobs. Well, I wouldn’t blame this product as it clearly says in their description “for lighter days”. I just had to reapply deodorant again in the middle of the day. But maybe Degree will have a deodorant with zero aluminum for “heavier days”. Overall, this product is not bad.
    #gotitfree #degreealuminumfree @chickadvisor

December 20, 2020

Love the scent!

I recieved the lavender scented degree and I loved the smell immediately! I love the fact that it keeps me dry and no white residue. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new deodorant that not only smells great, but works amazing as well!