Degree® Women Calming Lavender Odour Protect Aluminum Free Deodorant Reviews

Degree brings you its first ever alcohol free and aluminum free deodorant stick for women. Designed for lighter activity days, this 48-hour deodorant stick with a calming blend of long-lasting lavender scent will keep you feeling fresh and protected from odour. 100% confidence, 0% aluminum.

Degree vous offre son premier désodorisant en bâton sans alcool ni aluminium pour femmes. Conçu pour les journées d’activités plus légères, ce désodorisant en bâton au mélange calmant de parfum de lavande durable procure une sensation de fraîcheur et 48 h de protection anti-odeurs. 100 % confiance, 0 % aluminium.

Great product!

Overall, I am really enjoying this product. I love the scent so much, although it is a little strong. It definitely protects against odor. I love that it is aluminum free. I really like it and I recommend this product #degreealuminumfree

Love the products

I love this product! Its like a gel. Doesn’t leave any mark on the clothes ( any colour ) and smell fresh. Most important that I use it in the morning and last all day. I love the Quality!

Belle découverte

J'ai reçu le déodorant apaisant à la lavande Degree sans aluminium de la part de Chick Advisor en échange de mon avis honnête.

Ce que j'aime particulièrement de ce produit est l'odeur qui est agréable, fraîche et délicate. Ainsi que la texture qui est semblable à désodorisant en gel mais sous forme de bâton. De plus, ce que j'aime c'est qu'il ne fait pas de trace blanche sur les vêtements comme la plupart des désodorisant! Parfait pour les peaux sensibles comme la mienne. Dans l'ensemble, j'ai adorer essayer ce produit sans aluminium.

December 20, 2020

Effective deodorant without aluminum!

This product is actually quite amazing. Long lasting coverage, the lavender scent is fantastic, easy to use, all the things! I am in menopause at the moment and one thing I have noticed is that my chemistry seems to have changed. Never required deodorant ever in my life, suddenly, I seem to need maximum coverage. Nothing has honestly worked as well to this point as this one has, no longer any issues, with the added bonus of no aluminum! Highly recommended!

Great product!

I really like this deodorant: it's smooth and fresh, has a nice scent that is not too strong and overpowering and it last quite long. It also doesn't leave any traces and is of god quality with no aluminum which is plus! My only con would be that if you sweat a lot, the product won't combat that but it masks the smell.

Great deodorant

I really liked the Degree® Calming Lavender Odour Protect 0% Aluminum Free Deodorant! It’s amazing that we have a 0% aluminum deodorant and works well. I just feel it doesn’t give me the dry sensation, it controls the smell but not the sweat. And I wish there was a spray option.

Another Great Deoderant!

I got this #freeproduct to try from Chick Advisor. I’ve tried numerous aluminum free deodorants and am always looking for a new one or different scents. I was quite impressed with this one by Degree. I loved the lavender scent and the texture of the product. So many aluminum free deodorants are a weird texture, but this one was great and went on nice and smooth. Not the best for preventing smell by the end of the day but I would definitely repurchase and recommend!

It could be better!

I have a lot of deodorants in the past but this one could definitely be better! The staying power is a bit lower than what I’m used to. I do HIIT training at home and sweat a lot. This unfortunately doesn’t live up to its claims for me and I’m not sure why. The only good thing about this product is the light scent that isn’t overly powering!

December 19, 2020

Smooth application/ doesn't last too long

Got it from chick advisor (my first time, yay). I love the smell and how smooth it felt to apply. First day it lasted me well all day as I had a steady desk routine at work. I had no problems during the day, but at night I felt like it was not working as well, as I got sweaty ( o exercises or anything) Second day I had to walk around a little more and it felt like I was a little more sweaty. Not sure if I'd trust it for a workout, or for a summer day out.

December 18, 2020

Smells wonderful !!

This aluminum free deodorant is kickass. It lasts all day, feeling fresh, leaves no stains on clothes...have tried other brands too, but this is my new favorite