Degree® Women Calming Lavender Odour Protect Aluminum Free Deodorant Reviews

Degree brings you its first ever alcohol free and aluminum free deodorant stick for women. Designed for lighter activity days, this 48-hour deodorant stick with a calming blend of long-lasting lavender scent will keep you feeling fresh and protected from odour. 100% confidence, 0% aluminum.

Degree vous offre son premier désodorisant en bâton sans alcool ni aluminium pour femmes. Conçu pour les journées d’activités plus légères, ce désodorisant en bâton au mélange calmant de parfum de lavande durable procure une sensation de fraîcheur et 48 h de protection anti-odeurs. 100 % confiance, 0 % aluminium.

December 06, 2020

Pretty good product

Got this for free from chick advisor to try out. I think the scent is a bit strong and doesn't really smell like lavender to me but still has a nice fresh scent so not the end of the world for me. Found that I still sweat a little bit so not 100% effective against sweat. Overall great product and love that it is aluminum free.

December 05, 2020

Love it

#degreealuminumfree. Love the product. That you. Got it free from chick advisor

December 05, 2020

Great deodorant

I had calming lavender scent, the scent was fresh and not over powering. I like the fact that it’s more gel based not like a white powder base so it doesn’t stain my dark coloured clothing!

December 04, 2020

Great Smell

The smell was so nice. I was left feeling wet and a little itchy. The smell nice remained but I didn't feel fresh. I'd love to try in an antiperspirant!

December 03, 2020

Can we talk about this deodorant?!

I'm glad I was selected to review this deodorant. First of the calming lavender smells soo good, this scent is everything. It applies smooth and it really provides 48hr odor protection. It's a bonus that there is 0% aluminum & alcohol!!! 10/10

Great Product

I received Degree Aluminum Free Calming Lavender Deodorant from ChickAdvisor and Degree for my honest review. I've tried many different natural and aluminum free deodorants. I find that while some work well more don't work at all. I usually reach for Natives natural deodorant and I've been happy with it. I was interested to try this deodorant by Degree and I'm happy to say it worked really really well. The scent wasn’t strong at all especially for a lavender product. I will definitely continue to use this product and will purchase it in the future. I’ve very happy with the results and the staying power as well. It lasted all day while I was at work and even during the most stressful days.
    #gotitfree #degreealuminumfree #chickadvisor

Lavender Galore

I did find the lavender smell pretty subtle; which is for me great.

Since we are in winter right now, I don’t sweat a lot but it was holding the lavander smell for a whole day.
    I always wash my arm pits during my night shower, so I could not tell if it works for 48hours

2.3/5

December 03, 2020

Not what I was expecting.

I received Degree aluminum free calming lavender deodorant from chickadvisor to be honest it wasn't what I was expecting I love the smell of lavender and was excited to try this product. I didnt find it smelt like lavender at all. It smelt more like men's cologne. I really wasn't a fan of it.

December 02, 2020

Super effective and smelling deodorant

I received this deodorant to try and I wasn’t too sure how would be since it was my first time trying degree. I really enjoyed the smell. The packaging is really nice and it’s a larger deodorant which is really nice too so I think it will last me a while. I really like how effective it is and found that I didn’t feel sweaty at all throughout the day. The deodorant also didn’t transfer on any of my black clothes which is a benefit as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who may be interested in trying!

December 02, 2020

Left me feeling fresh

I work in a very stressful and fast paced environment. Some days, the stress takes a toll on my body. Degree left me feeling fresh my entire work day. There was no sticky or white residue on my black top like other products, and no sticky residue on me when I got home. It smelt amazing and I felt fresh all day at work. In my line of work, I need to be presentable to my clients a d colleagues, and Degree is my antiperspirant of choice!!! Highly recommend this product.