Degree Deodorant spray stays on all day and doesn't mark your shirts best Deodorant by far Reviews

May 05, 2021

Yesss!!!

I love this. I used to use the bars and it always chucked up on my pits. It looked to bad. This spray is amazing it doesn’t leave my pits wet. I can throw a black top on right after I apply it! And no white marks!!

April 30, 2021

Nice scent.

I will buy this product. It works very well. It kept me dry and it was really easy to use it. The scent is very nice, not over powering. Thank you Chick Advisor for the sample.

April 27, 2021

bon mais odeur forte

Produit efficace mais laisse au départ une trace blanche sur l'aisselle et son odeur est forte. Quand même un produit intéressant qui ne laisse aucune trace sur les vêtements.

April 18, 2021

Love it!

Super cute travel size #degreedryspray from @chickadvisor. Works great on warm/hot days as it gives a cooling blast when you spray it which instantly cools you down - and honestly, it dried my underarms right up and kept me feeling fresh all day! For those that don't like overpowering scents, this one's for you. The scent is very subtle unless you spray a crazy amount or try to smell it up close, but it is a very nice refreshing scent when you do smell it. Overall, this antiperspirant was a very nice surprise. It is quick and effective to use and perfect for days in a rush. I will definitely purchase the full size once I finish this one!

Tip: Do make sure to shake well or else you might get a white cast on dark clothing! But if you do forget, try using makeup remover. Mine disappeared instantly.

April 16, 2021

Amazing!

This is by far the best product i have used for deodorant spray. It sticks on the skin and doesn’t make white marks on your shirts. I highly recommend this product

April 16, 2021

Best antiperspirant!

I loved this deodorant because it was lightly scented, worked for 48 hours, and was a great dry formula. I would definitely recommend this deodorant, it is a great product and great value for an affordable price.

April 14, 2021

I would definitely buy this product

I loved the smell and so good and stay longer . I am in love with product and it doesn't leave any marks on skin . I got it in sample but worth buying out full product . I would recommend this product.

April 12, 2021

Smells great and it works!

Thank you chick advisor for the opportunity to try this! smells great and keeps me dry all day.

Doesn't rub off and stain my shirts either.

Would be happy to use again!

April 09, 2021

Good deodorant for every day

The smell can get old pretty quick but overall its a good fresh sent. Did leave white residue on my armpits but overall works well for everyday wear if you won't be sweating too much

April 08, 2021

Degree Deodorant

Thank you very much for letting me review this Degree Deodorant trial size..
    The scent is very light and fresh l think one spray would be Sufficient for this Deodorant it won't stain clothes,or leave white marks..lt also had a One dollar off coupon inside the mail transparent bag, For a full size Degree Spray Deodorant..