Degree Dry Protection Deoderant - Women Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 536 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

July 18, 2017

So gooood!!!!

I love this product. I never have stinky underarms. I love smelling like baby powder. It's my favourite scent out of all of them. Definitely a product I'll always use.

June 13, 2017

Best Deoderant, definitely will buy again

I love this Deoderant, it keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day long. I also find it does not rub off on my black clothing which makes getting dressed in the mornings easier!!

May 13, 2017

Great anti-perspirant. I think I mainly bought it because it was cheap, but it has done the job well. I'm a pretty low maintenance girl and this does what it needs to do. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good, no fuss, does-the-job anti-perspirant.

May 02, 2017

I have always used Degree because it keeps me smelling fresh all day long no matter what im doing. It goes on very easy and light and doesnt disappear as the day goes on.

April 16, 2017

I am very pleased with this deodorant. It keeps you dry and fresh for at lest twenty four hours. It also has a very nice fragrance. In addition, it is usually on sale for $1.99 or less.

2.2/5

April 13, 2017

I Was really excited to try this product, I was lured in my the nice package and design-big mistake! The deodorant is over priced considering it doesn't work. I have an office job and within an hour of sitting at my desk I was a stinky sweaty mess. I tossed the stuff and went back to my usual deodorant.

0.5/5

March 20, 2017

This is by far the worse antiperspirant I have ever purchased. It fails in ever possible way. It doesn't keep me dry or control odor. It has this silky wet feeling but not in a good way. It transfers easily and leaves those wonderful white lines on my clothing.
    This product is one massive fail in my books. I will never purchase this product again.

March 15, 2017

This deodorant doesn't cause a reaction but the scent (fresh shower) does not stick around for a long time. I still use it but find that I am reapplying 1-3 times a day.

March 13, 2017

Really like this deodorant it is affordable and smells great. I tend to buy the lighter scents and it still lasts all day. Great buy would buy this again

2.8/5

March 13, 2017

I purchased this brand instead of my regular and wasn't overly happy with it. I do cardio everyday and found I had to reapply because I could smell perspiration (not cool)