Degree Dry Protection Deoderant - Women Reviews

January 17, 2018

My FAV

I absolutely love Degree and recommend this brand to anyone. It is the only deodorent that has been effective for me and truly lasts a whole day. I will continue purchasing!

January 05, 2018

Amazing!!

If you are looking for an amazing deodorant this one is the one. My biggest pet-peeves with deodorants are the ugly white marks they leave, they ruin so many shirts. I've tried the Secret Clear Gel No White Marks and I was quite disappointed because the gel felt sticky and uncomfortable. I've tried others that claim not to leave marks but they have all failed me, until I found this one. It leaves no mark and I love that the scent is not too much. Sadly its not cruelty free but until I find a good cruelty free deodorant I will stick to this one. Also, I'm amazed but how much product it has. I've had it for months now and I don't even think I'm half way through the stick. It is a bit pricey for a drugstore deodorant but based on the quality I think it's worth the money.

December 26, 2017

Good deodorant for the price

I buy the Degree Dry Protection women's deodorant for myself and my daughter! For the price it's a decent deodorant. I wouldn't say we could go 24 hours without reapplying, but it works well.

December 04, 2017

Not the best but the very best

This stuff works great. Kept me clean and fresh!I will be purchasing this product again. I also will be telling everyone to use this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 16, 2017

FAVORITE PRODUCT!!

I have used many deodorants over the years, but this one takes the cake for effectiveness and smell. I have actually had people ask me what perfume I'm wearing....it's just the deodorant! My husband absolutely loves the smell. As far as effectiveness, it lasts all day and evening, throughout running around after kids, chores, work, and exercise. I never need to reapply it during the day. I love this product and would absolutely recommend it to anyone!

September 26, 2017

I buy this product all the time.

This is my absolutely favorite deoderant, I buy for myself and my daughter and rarely use anyother....the price if pretty good too. Lasts all day for my line of work.

September 17, 2017

Keeps you smelling fresh

Years ago, I tried Degree deodorant. I loved the sweat control when I ran but I really did not like the staining in t shirts. Flash forward to 2015, I tried it again on a whim. I have not used anything else since then. I do not know what changed; but the change was good. Love this product.

September 12, 2017

simply the best

This armpit thingy is the best! I hate how other sticks feel, this one really helps and I am just madly loving it

July 18, 2017

So gooood!!!!

I love this product. I never have stinky underarms. I love smelling like baby powder. It's my favourite scent out of all of them. Definitely a product I'll always use.

June 13, 2017

Best Deoderant, definitely will buy again

I love this Deoderant, it keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day long. I also find it does not rub off on my black clothing which makes getting dressed in the mornings easier!!