Degree Dry Protection Deoderant - Women Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 489 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 16, 2017

I am very pleased with this deodorant. It keeps you dry and fresh for at lest twenty four hours. It also has a very nice fragrance. In addition, it is usually on sale for $1.99 or less.

April 13, 2017

I Was really excited to try this product, I was lured in my the nice package and design-big mistake! The deodorant is over priced considering it doesn't work. I have an office job and within an hour of sitting at my desk I was a stinky sweaty mess. I tossed the stuff and went back to my usual deodorant.

0.5/5

March 20, 2017

This is by far the worse antiperspirant I have ever purchased. It fails in ever possible way. It doesn't keep me dry or control odor. It has this silky wet feeling but not in a good way. It transfers easily and leaves those wonderful white lines on my clothing.
    This product is one massive fail in my books. I will never purchase this product again.

March 15, 2017

This deodorant doesn't cause a reaction but the scent (fresh shower) does not stick around for a long time. I still use it but find that I am reapplying 1-3 times a day.

March 13, 2017

Really like this deodorant it is affordable and smells great. I tend to buy the lighter scents and it still lasts all day. Great buy would buy this again

March 13, 2017

I purchased this brand instead of my regular and wasn't overly happy with it. I do cardio everyday and found I had to reapply because I could smell perspiration (not cool)

March 12, 2017

I love this product. The smells they have are great and so is the price. I would recommend this product to every woman out there. I doesn't leave white marks and lasts all day.

March 10, 2017

I have used Degree antiperspirant for upwards of 15 years. I have tried a few other brands in the meantime, but I am never as satisfied, and always come back to Degree. It just works. I've tried the Sheer Powder scent a couple of times, but only when the Shower Clean (my favorite) scent is not available. Sheer Powder is nice, but too flowery for my taste. I love the freshness of the Shower Clean scent.

March 01, 2017

This is a very good deodorant. It is protective, long lasting and smells very nice. The only downside I would say to this product is that when sprayed the scent comes off a bit strong. Other than that, it is a great product that I would highly recommend to everyone... especially in the summer!

February 03, 2017

I am so happy to find this product. It really works. This is the only deodorant that I buy. I love the soft fresh smell. I love the fresh shower smell. Works all day.