Degree motion sense dry spray ultra clear (black + white) Reviews

May 11, 2021

Degree sample Review

For someone who has hyperhydrosis,
    This is a great spray. I constantly sweat especially at night. I use it every morning and it immediately gets rid of wetness and odour. I’m definitely switching to this antiperspirant.

May 09, 2021

Great product. Wouldn’t change brands

I loved the degree dry spray, however I wouldn’t change brands unless it was on sale or there was a promotion since when you spray, you are unsure how much of the product you are using, and it’s probably unhealthy spraying this in your room since you are inhaling the product. BUT this product definitely does its job.

May 05, 2021

Would Recommend

I found that this product worked well. I sprayed this on right before a workout. It dried right away, had a fresh scent and didn't leave any residue. I would recommend for anybody else who is looking to purchase a new antiperspirant.

April 29, 2021

Personal Protective Equipment

I got this as a try before you buy offer and I really liked it.
    It has a light scent that lasted but was not too strong as I don't normally wear products with scents.
    Easy use, no white residue, felt like it lasted, and protected me throughout the day

April 27, 2021

Black Stays BLACK & White Stays WHITE

I received Degree Motion sense Dry Spray in mail from Chick Advisor. I am using it for the last few days and I am loving it. I used it with my black party dress and also used it with couple of other colour clothes (including white). I don’t see any stain and no odour. I love it and definitely recommend it. A Big hand for Degree Motionsense Dry Spray.

2.7/5

Déodorant

Ceci n’est vraiment pas mon déodorant favoris il me laisse une sensation de brûlure... tout doit déprendre du type de peau mais moi avec ma peau sensible il n’est pas fait pour moi.... et de plus il laisse des marque dans mes chandails

April 26, 2021

I would buy this product again

As a new mom sweat is my new friend this held up throughout my busy day and the smell is amazing. I will definitely keep this stocked in my beauty cabinet

New Brunswick, Canada

I was actually surprised I really liked it

To be honest I am not a fan of Degree Solid & wasn't expecting the Dry Spray to be honestly as good as it turned out to be. No wet feeling when I sprayed it on, absolutely loved the fragrance 💕 and it does what it claims it's supposed to do. No resido on my clothing & it protects more than just one day 😃. I will definitely change from using solids and keep using this exact product, great to know I am protected and not worry 💕

Prince Edward Island, Canada

I would buy this product again!

Really like this one. No stains, armpits stay dry all day. No need to re-apply throughout the day. Nice neutral scent.
    Make sure to keep a few inches from armpits before spraying, if you're too close it will spray on thick and leave a white dust, which is easy to brush off and then just spray again.

yes would def buy again

was using same deodorant for over 25 yrs i am not a person who likes to change but when this Degree came i said on its time & i love it fresh scent works as it says 48 hrs well did 24 hr test & it passed