Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

July 26, 2021

Not bad! Would like a nicer smell though

I like that is won't show won black or white clothing, but the scent throws me off a bit. It is too powdery/fresh. Would love this formula is a more fruity scent

July 19, 2021

Good Deodorant!

It's a very long lasting deodorant for anyone that sweats a lot or has bad body odour. When you initially spray it on, it comes out white, but after a few seconds it will become clear. It's a lot more hygienic than using a deodorant stick.

July 01, 2021

I like it but…

So I do love degree deodorants as a whole. They work decent for me but I still haven’t found the perfect one to stop the sweat lol. What I don’t like is that I get yellow stains on my clothes and I don’t know if that’s due to the deodorant

June 29, 2021

Not an effective antiperspirant

While it does its job and theres no Mark's on black clothing, it kind of fails in the other departments such as the texture, and its purpose. I spray a little and from a distance but still the spray is wet on the armpit and if the clothing material is thin, you can see the wet Mark's from the spray, but not white just like a seat stain. The other thing is that it doesn't work that well, I started sweating as opposed to my regular product, so I cant say this one can replace my regular any time soon.

June 29, 2021

For those hot summer days

Such a good product to use especially on a hot summer day you won’t even feel like you have it on and it smells awesome! Make sure to get yours during these summer days

June 23, 2021

Not what I was expecting

Not what I was expecting. I thought this would be spray on dry but it wasn't. I felt wet most of the day and ridiculously uncomfortable. This is probably just me. I didn't use a lot at a time. I love Degree the spray is just not for me.

June 02, 2021

Good for a night out

The scent really stays for a long time. I usually prefer a deodorant, but this is perfect for those nights out in a little black dress. It also won't leave yellow stains which is great for the heat of summer.

May 27, 2021

A must have.

I was skeptical at first.. Not to sure if I was going to like it until I tried it. My mind was instantly changed. I wear a lot of black clothes and this antiperspirant did a fantastic job. Goes on clear and dries fast, best part won't leave white marks on the inside of your shirt.

May 26, 2021

Love this product woud recommend as well.

This product is great. Light fresh clean scent. Dries clear and doesnt stain your clothing. It is fairly econimical and in my opinion one of the better over the counter deodorants. Love it!

May 12, 2021

No more stench

Degree dry spray is a very effective deodorant to leave your underarms smelling good for a good 24-48 hours. The smell is perhaps a bit too strong at first but then it settles in well and the spray doesn't leave any residue on your skin or shirt. It's perfect for the summer and you won't have to worry about wearing blacks anymore. I will recommend it to friends and Instagram followers who are in need of an effective deodorant.