Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

November 14, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

degree dry spray deodorant

I don't mind this spray antiperspirants, I normally a stick deodorant person but truthfully I am surprised by this product, I honestly didn't ever see myself using something like this so I'm very pleased and shook

November 14, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

degree dry spray deodorant

I'm not usually one to use a product like this but I surprisingly don't mind it, to me it doesn't take long to dry and it has a nice scent and I am very picky in my antiperspirants that I use/buy so this product absolutely surprised me, I'm more of a solid deodorant than spray like I said but heck I gave this sample a try and can say I give it a truthful 9/10

September 17, 2021

degree

Y’all have to try this one out. It is the best product. It keeps my smell fresh and clean for 24 hours. I tried so many products but this is definitely my favourite.

July 26, 2021

This dry spray is amazing

I absolutely love this product! It keeps your dry and smelling nice hours after putting it on. I also love that it doesn’t leave the white mess on dark clothes!! Two thumbs up!

July 22, 2021

Good brand

I would buy this product. It feels nice on and it works. I found the spray a little hard to manage it comes out under a lot of pressure. Make sure to hold the can a good distance away..

June 25, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It's nice

I have tried this before and I like it, smells nice, and it lasts long, good thing thst it doesn't have this sticky feeling after you use it. I recommend it

June 24, 2021

Great Product

I got this free to try and I loved how well it worked. The scent was light but great, it kept me dry though yoga and dance and it didnt stain. My only complaint was that I found the spray tricky to use and I felt like I was wasting a lot of the spray.

June 17, 2021

Delivers what it promises!

I was provided a travel size of this deodorant to try. I travel for work and it was so handy to have this to throw in my bag. It sprayed on clear and the smell was nice and light. It’s been a full day of work and I don’t smell yet lol, so I think it’s good! I didn’t feel wet or have stains, and I liked that it didn’t leave much of a residue. Thanks for the opportunity to try this free.

June 14, 2021

I’ll definitely recommend to my friends.

I have not used a spray deodorant for years. I like the smell and it keeps dry and doesn’t stain my clothes. I would purchase this product in the future.

May 27, 2021

So soft

It went on so smoothly. And doesn't even show up. But the scent lasts. I was in a rush for work and accidentally sprayed it in my shirt and it didn't leave any marks.