Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

So good

This spray deodorant went beyond my expectations. It smells amazing and lasted so long. It’s super easy to use and affordable! I will definitely be purchasing again!

Unexpected

Normally i go for a stick anti-perspirant - i am not sure what i had against sprays - perhaps it is the unknown environmental impact of aerosols - however, my mind may have changed. I was surprised how much i have enjoyed this dry spray by Degree! It is especially enjoyable during warmer months as it provides a cooling sensation - i think it may be quite unpleasant in the winter. I love how it is dry right away, and there is no sticky residue. The ultraclear formula is an added bonus. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. It keeps my underarms dry all day - i would definitely buy it again, if the price is right!

Loving this product

Love the feel and smell, it doesn't stain and doesn't stay wet. Very convenient to have and use. Will be looking to buy this product when I run out of it.

Great spray with power

Loved the product. It smells great and keeps you dry all day. I wear a lot of black clothes so not having stains is definetly an important quality I look for in a deodorant. The spray was easy to apply and love to take it with me on the go if I ever feel like I need to freshen up when I’m out. Would recommend.

Reliable Product

I normally have to use a clinical strength product but this product has been excellent. It is immediately dry and does not leave any marks on my clothes . I have been very happy with the use of the product so far.

Stay chic in black

I love wearing black. But most of the time I end up with a white spot on my bra or on my shirt. With degree no white spot.
    Unfortunately it did not pass the stress test for me. I was sweating. I test it on a very stressful day.

Refreshing underarm spray

I received this underarm spray free for review from chick advisor. It works well and kept my underarms smelling fresh for most of the day. Only thing I did not enjoy was it either left a wet stain on your shirt until it fully dried, or it took a little while to dry while topless. Don’t always have time for that so that was the only downfall. Overall a 4/5.

Smells good

This Antiperspirant dry spray smells good and leaves you with a fresh and nice scent all day long.it does not leave a stain on the fabric.it’s a good product and would definitely recommend

Nice product

I liked this product, it sprayed on nicely with no sticky/wet feeling. The smell is nice but I do prefer no scent. The fresh feeling lasted all day and left no marks on my clothes. Overall a nice product that I’ll recommend to friends and family!

Really effective

My mom tried it and told me she was entirely satisfied with its effectiveness. It was her first time trying a dry spray antiperspirant and she totally loved it. Her best comment about this product was that it prevented her from sweating too much (like she was used to when using regular deodorant).