Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

A happy surprise!

I am very sceptical of spray deodorants. In the past when I’ve tried them, they either make me feel sweaty and wet or they just don’t work. Not only did degree dry spray dry instantly, but it stayed dry all day and by bedtime I still smelled fresh. This product claims to leave no marks on your clothes, so naturally I sprayed it directly on my black shirt. It sprayed in white but I was able to easily dust it off and no marks were left. Degree dry spray is exactly as they advertise! I suggest you give it a try :)

It was ok

Generally I liked the spray. However, the smell could be improved. It was sort of too strong and not very nice. Maybe just because I sprayed it too close to my nose. I also liked that the smell lingers around for long

Works great

Love it! It dries quickly and doesn't leave any marks on my clothing. Lasts all day. No need to reapply. I've been searching for an antiperspirant that actually works!

Smells Good

This is the first time I tried a spray deodorant, I am impressed, it kept me dry all day, and it smells great. I'm actually thinking on switching over.

Dégrée en spray

Merci Chickadvisor pour là banc d’essai gratuit. Je n’avais jamais utilisé d’antisudorifique en spray et j’étais septique quant à l’achat. J’ai fait une belle découverte et j’adopterai probablement le degré. En plus, il ne tache pas. #degreedryspray

Works amazing!

I love this stuff, I normally use a stick deodorant/antiperspirant however this exceeded my expectations. When I first received it I sprayed it to smell and thought that it was a really strong smell, but once I started using it, it wasn’t an issue! I actually love the smell of it now. It works good, doesn’t leave any staining on clothes and protects me all day long! 10/10 would use again!

Forte odeur

Le déodorant laisse pas de taches sur les vêtements et je me sens sec toutes la journée. Il fonctionne bien pour garder les aisselles au sec sans transpiration. Je l’aurais racheté mais le problème est qu’au moment de l’application l’odeur du spray est tellement intense que si je respire en même temps on dirait que j’ai l’odeur jusque dans la gorge et je tousse après. Les premières fois sa m’a surpris alors après quand je le mets je dois retenir ma respiration. Après heureusement l’odeur se dissipe et je ne sens pas le parfum si intense. C’est juste au moment de l’application que c’est désagréable. Pour cette raison je ne l’achèterai pas

Stay dry all day

I am not always a fan of spray as I feel like it doesn’t last as long as a stick but I am suprised to say this lasted and kept me fresh and clean. I wear a lot of black clothing and no marks! This is going to pop in my bag for summer!

Feels good

I loved this product because it is not sticky when you put it on. Its like a normal day. It has a smooth feeling and good smell all day. I will recommend this product. If you are busy person. It is good for you

Performs Amazingly

I'm not going to lie, I'm not the biggest fan of spray antiperspirant. I hate feeling "wet" under my arms.

First thing I noticed was how quickly it dries down without causing any stains or marks on my clothing. It left me feeling fresh and dry all day long. It has a pleasant floral scent, which isn't overpowering at all, and subsides the longer you wear it.

I am truly impressed by its effectiveness and would definitely consider purchasing this in the future. Super easy and convenient, highly recommend!
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐