Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.

great drying power

I got this product for free to try through Chickadvisor. I love it for so many reasons but the first and foremost is that it really kept me dry. I am usually a bit sweaty after my walks but I was dry after using the Degree Woman Black + White antiperspirant spray. Also, it went on dry...not wet or sticky so I can put on my clothes right away...also it didn't leave a mark or stained my t-shirt. However, the scent was nice but it was a bit overpowering but it did fade over time. Overall, I love this product and will definitely buy again. #freeproduct #Chickadvisor #tryitforfree #degreedryspray

Refreshing

I have always used stick deodorants but i absolutely loved this spray. i wore a new black sweater today and tested this spray. did not leave any marks and smelled very floral powdery. i loved the feel, no residue and no stickiness, i stayed fresh all day.

My Newest Obsession

I have never tried antiperspirant sprays before and I was not sure what to expect but I was greatly surprised. All it takes is just a few steps, shake, hold 15 cm away and spray so easy!

I found that it was not too strong of a smell and the spray dries quickly. It doesn’t leave any marks on your clothes which is huge plus for me.

It’s easy to take with you in the go to either the gym or in your travel bag. I would definitely buy this again.

Great product works amazingly

I’ve never used spray antiperspirant but this is a great product. It goes on easily and dries fast. It has not left white marks or any marks for that matter on my clothing. It definitely kept me dry and comfortable. I never found I smelt like sweat even after a long walk. I would definitely recommend this product and buy it.

#freefromChickAdvisor

Efficace mais...

L’anti sudorifiques Degree en spray est facile à appliquer, invisible lorsqu’il sèche mais, son efficacité n’est pas du tout la même que celui en bâton. Il n’est pas efficace tout au long de la journée surtout si tu es en action toute la journée. En fait, je ne le recommande pas,’je vous dis plutôt essayer-le et vous verrez! Chacun ses goûts
    #DegreeWomenBlack&WhiteDrySprayAntisperspirant

April 28, 2021

Great protection and coverage!

The Degree Motionsense Dry Spray is a great antiperspirant and provided me with great protection and coverage all day! I love that it is ultra clear and doesn't leave any stains on my clothing. It kept be dry and smelling fresh all day long!

April 28, 2021

Smells amazing and works!

This deodorant smells amazing and works wonders! I had no wet spots and it didn’t leave and white marks on my black sweater. I highly recommend it! #degreedryspray

LOVE IT!

The great thing about it his deodorant is that it’s invisible, and it doesn’t leave any residue. I prefer this over the conventional roll on deodorant. This deodorant is perfect for the summer. It has a nice fresh smell that’s not overpowering.

Love it!

I really love the Degree Women Black & White Dry Spray Antiperspirant. So far, I am very happy with the results of using it for working out, going on walks, and many other activities. The smell is amazing! I love that it didn’t leave any stains on my clothes and instead left me feeling fresh. I would also like to mention that with many other brands of dry deodorant in the past have left me with residue and with a clinging feeling on my skin, but this one did not which I am very happy about. Overall, I would definitely be making a purchase and recommending this to my family and friends.

Degree Women Black + White Spray

This is My New #1, I am extremely pleased how dry it keeps me, and the Nice scent it offers. I will be no longer using any other than #degreedryspray