Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Feeling fresh

Degree motionsense dry spray is an antiperspirant that has a nice fresh scent, it didn’t take long to dry, just spray and do. There was no skin sensitivity. Also, no white marks on my shirts and for most of the day left me feeling dry.

Great spray

Smells great. Goes on dry. Keeps odors away and keeps you smelling great all day. Definitely enjoyed using the spray! Too bad the sample was so small it ran out fast!

Amazing Deo

This is the first time I tried a spray deodorant, I am impressed! It kept me dry all day. Very easy to apply, dries right away and leaves no marks on clothes. Convenient and smells great! I'm actually thinking on switching over.

April 15, 2021

Okay product, but I prefer the stick deodorant

In general, this product is nice! I have some family members who are sensitive to smells though, and unfortunately I can not use it because of their allergies.

Great 👍

I received this mini product for free, in exchange for my honest review.
    I would have to say it is amazing! I never liked sprays before because they took sooooo long to dry. I like this one because its clear and goes on dry.

Works Great!

I normally never use a spray deodorant, but this stuff is fabulous! Goes on dry and I stay dry all day. And no marks when I put my top on - which is a great feature!

Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spra

So this was the first time I used the degree motion sense dry spray. I like the way it smelled, it left me feeling dry all day. It did not leave any black marks on my shirt which I liked, I would recommend it.

Great

I received this mini product for free, in exchange for my honest review.

Protects to the nth Degree

After receiving a sample of Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray from ChickAdvisor I was excited to try it. I found that it came out of the can very white and frothy and took a few minutes to disappear and dry. The fragrance was quite strong, a bit too strong for me. There were no white marks left on my dark shirt, and my shirt remained dry all day. I would recommend this product if you don’t mind the strong fragrance.

Works well!

This product kept me fresh and dry for 24+ hours, even through a workout. Easy to apply, quick drying. I did find the scent a bit strong for my personal preference, but I would be interested in researching if they have other scents.