Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.

Great product!

I’m really glad i got to try this product; i normally don’t use spray deodorants just because i find for mr personally they don’t work as great as a stick deodorant. Although this is one of the best ones i have tried and i definitely will be using it more and potentially purchasing in the future.

Smells so good

Smells good and doesn't have that wet feeling when you spray it on you... I would buy this and use it. I can still smell it the next morning when I woke up

Does work!

I tried this product right away to see if it works. I always don't time my antiperspirant right which leave with residue. This was great and i was surprised.

Great Deodorant!!

I tried this deodorant for the first time and I love it! The scent was amazing and stayed for quite some time. I wore it with a black tank at the gym and these was no residue!! It really is a great deodorant.

April 01, 2021

Degree Dry spray deodorant is great !

I received a sample of degree deodorant spray from chick advisor and it’s a great product I had never used a spray deodorant before and I really like using the degree and smells good and it drys instantly didn’t leave any marks on my closes ! I will defiantly buy this . Thanks for the opportunity 👍

Amazing!

I've never used spray on deodorant before and I'm not sure I'm going to go back to the other kind now! And the smell!! Absolutely amazing! Even my husband thinks so

This product is amazing!

I love this product I am a person who tends to sweat very easily and it makes me very self conscious! I love how I quickly just spray it on and have full coverage all day. It’s goes on almost silky like and does not mark my clothing. Love it!

Degree dry spray

I have used the black and white antiperspirant dry spray for a couple days now and I really like it. It goes on almost completely dry and lasts all day without residue on my clothes.

March 31, 2021

Nice product

I like the fresh scent of the antiperspirant, and the smell isn't too strong but does linger a bit throughout the day which is nice. However with the spray I find it overshoots the area of where you want to apply it to.

March 31, 2021

Great!

This Degree black + white antiperspirant dry spray is a great go to when you need something that works great, doesn't leave stains, and lasts a long time!