Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Nice, good product

What can I say? It works! I enjoy the faint, light scent, normally I'd prefer no scent so this is ok. I like the ease of use, spray and it dries right away. However, I do not use aerosol deodorants and I typically use natural deodorants. I plan to keep this sample for a special, summer occasion where i may need stronger protection.

It works!

Loved this antiperspirant. It left no white residue on any of my clothes and it worked all day. I wear a lot of black clothes and this was awesome. Definitely a must! #degreedryspray

Lovely scent

the scent is very nice, without being overpowering. Dry very fast and do not leave any white marks. I’m VERY happy with my new awesome Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray!!!

smells nice

Its works for me and smells nice not too strong. I will give it to my mom so she can try also. I got sample size so it is small one. I will buy it again for sure.

Degree

I received my sample and truely LOVE it. Very easy to use and doesn't leave makes on my cloth and I love that. I would highly recommend trying this product.

Works Like A Charm

I loved this product but was hesitant at first to try it only because most antiperspirant /deodorants don't really work for me. This one does the trick. I didn't care too much for the smell; it's a bit too str for my liking. If this is available in solid form, I would likely buy it as well. It kept my underarms relatively dry, even on a day like today, when the weather was like almost 80 degrees Fahrenheit. I recommend it. #gotitfree

Dry

I'm usually not a big fan of spray on antiperspirants, but this one dries immediately after putting it on. I usually use men's deodorant because I prefer the smell, but this has a very nice light smell!

My new favourite

I wear a lot of black tops. It has been a struggle to find a deodorant that doesn't leave the ugly white streaks all over my clothes. This formula works great. I will definately purchase again.

It was ok

It was alright. I didn't like the smell as it was to aerosolish to my liking. Otherwise it did the job that deodorant does. ...........,...........

Degree's #1 Dry Spray

This dry spray is great! The smell is nice but not overpowering. It was very effective on my underarms - I didn't have to worry about being smelly or reapplying. Also, it doesn't leave any marks on your clothes!