Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

All day dry!

This kept me confidently dry all day at work in a hot kitchen and I don't have to worry about white deodorant on my cute dresses either! I'm so glad I gave this dry spray a shot!

Quick, Easy & Refreshing

I don’t normally use spray on deodorant that being said I love having this on hand for those days I just want to freshen up and cool down. This spray on deodorant provides me a simple way to quickly freshen up.

I also love how perfect is it for those days where deodorant stains are a definite no thank you. Still smell fresh, but no risk of stains. It’s the perfect product to have on hand.

Clean and dry

The degree ultra clear black and white is true to its claim. I sprayed this on and did not reapply until a good 48 hours later. Wow! I love that this went on easy and dried instantly. It lasted through 2 workouts and constant running after two small boys. This has some serious staying power! My only complaint is that I ended up clumsily spraying myself in the face when I was applying it one day but as long as you’re somewhat coordinated (unlike me), you’ll be good to go. If you’re a busy gal on the go, you’ll love this!

Good Antiperspirant

I have never tried Degree Antiperspirant before and I’m very impressed. It goes on dry and keeps me dry all day. It doesn’t leave white marks on my dark clothes or stains on my white clothes The scent is too strong. I would purchase this product again

April 20, 2021

Amazing odour protection for active mom and nurse!

This product provided excellent odour protection for an active toddler mom and nurse. I couldn’t ask for more, it out performed many competitors. And left NO residue on any of my tops!

Works great

Goes on dry and leaves no marks on your clothing. Just lightly scented, not overpowering. Easy to use. I think anyone trying this will like it. Give it a try!

April 20, 2021

My new go to antiperspirant

I am very pleased with Degree's new antiperspirant Dry Spray. It has a great smell, it goes on dry when applied and it doesn't leave any yellow stains or white marks on my clothes. I would highly recommend this product!

2.0/5

April 20, 2021

Smell too strong but user-friendly

The smell is way too strong when I sprayed it out from the spray bottle. Good for people who like to spray than rub the antiperspirant underarm. The bottle is easy to carry, though.

Découverte

Ce produit est une découverte pour se rafraichir rapidement. Il me garde au sec toute la journée et ne laisse pas de tache sur mes vêtements. Facile a appliquer il laisse un léger parfum et une agréable sensation de fraîcheur.

April 20, 2021

Works great and smells good

I received the Degree Black and White Dryspray Antiperspirant from chickadvisor as a sample. This is my first time using a dryspray antiperspirant and I really liked it. It is easy to use and dries instantly. It feels light and the sense is just right for me. Normally, I have to reapply my antiperspirant after exercising, but I didn’t feel the need to when I used the black and white dryspray. I’m really happy about this antiperspirant.