Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Nice dry comfortable spray

Love this antiperspirant, it truly goes on dry and provides a very dry feeling. It provides a dry feeling all day long I will definitely be purchasing this in the future

Nice dry comfortable spray

All day freshness

I liked this spray a lot! The scent is light and fresh & it honestly does go on very dry. I was a little skeptical because I tend to prefer the antiperspirant sticks rather than sprays because I don’t like the cold feeling, but I would purchase this again especially for summer. It leaves no marks at all on clothing (amazing!) and it kept me dry all day.

All day freshness

Quelle surprise

J'étais un peu sceptique d'essayer un produit en aérosol mais j'en suis tout simplement accro. A l'avenir, ce sera Degree Dry Spray pour moi et je le recommande sans hésitation.

Great product

Cute sleek looking canister and great spray pressure. Lovely scent and not over whelming! I really liked how quickly it dried and how it wasn’t chalky and best of all there was no residue smudges when I would on black or dark clothing immediately after! Great item!
    Thanks @chickadvisor for the opportunity to try it free!

très discret

C'était la première fois que j'utilisais un produit en aérosol. A ma grande surprise, ce produit est très efficace, arôme discrète et protège toute la journée.

Love it !!

This smells wonderful and lasts all day. I love that it leaves no marks and goes on dry. I find the price is a good value also. I will be switching to this as it lasts much longer than my usual brand.

Love the dry spray!

I have to admit - I didn't think I would like the dry spray because I've used other "sprays" and didn't like it....but this one I love! Must be the "dry" that makes the difference! I received my free sample in the mail yesterday morning, and tried it immediately. I found it lasted all day, didn't get on my clothes, smelled nice, etc. I'm glad this free sample offering was available because I don't think I would have tried otherwise.

Greaatttt

Great product ! Smells fantastic and leaves no marks on clothing l love it easy to apply and leaves your skin soft and doesnt clog your pores! Highly reccommend!