Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 16, 2021

No sweat, I'll toss that black dress on

The first time I put this on my aim you could say was a bit off, my wall got some love Hehe. I'm going to be using this product with all of my garments that do not see the washer regularly and all my event clothes. This product works great with not leaving any marks, it also smells great!

So far so good

I’ve never been a fan of spray on antiperspirants or deodorants. I was given an opportunity to try one for free, so I thought why not, I’ve got nothing to lose. I have to say I was really surprised with this one. It did go on dry just as the manufacturer claimed it would. The scent wasn’t too strong or overpowering. So far I’m quite pleased with Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray. For me personally it’s a bit premature to give a complete review though because I’d like to see how it performs in the extremes - in the heat of summer with high temperatures and high humidity. Then I would be able to provide a complete review of this product. Up to his point though, I’m impressed.

Easy to Use Antiperspirant

This antiperspirant is very convenient to use and easy to bring on the go. It dries pretty quickly after the spray and leaves no sticky feeling. It has a nice scent as well. Would recommend.

April 16, 2021

I smell like a fresh basket of laundry

Thanks to Chickadvisor for the free sample of this black and white dry spray #degreedryspray
    I tried this for the first time and the spray came out quickly and evenly and I did not feel wet or oily. It smells like a basket of fresh laundry and my blue shirt did not get any streaks. I will purchase in the future.

2.0/5

False claims

A major claim is no white marks. This left major white marks all over my shirt. Also the smell is too perfume for me. Positive note is I have very arthritic hands and the aerosol spray was easy to use.

Loved it!!

I liked how dry this went on and it doesn't transfer to your clothes when you're getting dressed. It really does last for 48 hours...I purposely didn't wash my armpits on day 2 just to see if it would last 48 hours. I was pleasantly surprised...no sweat and no odor. I received a free sample of this and I'll definitely buy it again

Loved it!!

My best deodorant

I Receive this #degreedryspray deodorant sample from chick advisor in order to provide my honest review. Its fragrance is pleasant and I feel fresh. It did not leave stains on my clothes. I haven't any odour and perspiration more than 1 day. This is my best deodorant.

April 15, 2021

Not sticky and lasts for the whole day!

It’s nice and doesn’t leave a sticky after use like some can be. It worked great on black clothing and didn’t leave a mark which is great people that wear black clothing!

Works fantastic!

I am used to using a solid antiperspirant, so my first time trying a spray. Shocking the immediate chill you get when it hits your skin, but the mild perfume quickly takes your mind off of it. I felt it took a few seconds to dry, but once it felt dry, I didn't notice a difference between the spray and solid stick. I didn't sweat and there was no BO smell after a visors lunch hour walk, and none of the usual tell tale white trail on my black t-shirt!