Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 21, 2021

Belle découverte désodorisant vaporisateur à sec

J’ai adoré l'antisudorifique Degree Motionsense Black + White vaporisateur à sec. Il s’applique tellement facilement et il sèche instantanément. Sa texture est agréable et il laisse une douce fragrance. Celle-ci est plus forte au début mais s’estompe rapidement en laissant juste une odeur douce et agréable. Il offre une excellente protection, même après une séance d’entraînement. Mais sa principale qualité est qu’il ne laisse aucune trace blanche sur les vêtements foncés.

Je suis contente d’avoir découvert ce produit et j’ai apprécié le bon de remise qui était joint au produit.

Nice spray on deodorant

I have been using this product for a week now. I have tried spray on deodorant in the past, but haven’t tried any from degree. It sprays on well and dries in a few seconds. I prefer scented deodorant, and this one has more of a fresh/soap smell that lingers after it is sprayed. I think I would’ve preferred a different scent. A few hours after using, my underarms still felt dry. I like the convenience of the spray on, but I’m not sure If I would purchase this product in the future.

Awesome Product!

I tested this product while completing a morning cardio routine on YouTube. This is when I’m at my peak and working my hardest. I love that this spray was easy to apply, streak free, did not leave any residue and was tough enough to combat odour and wetness during vigorous exercise. Highly recommend!

Degree

Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray is great. It doesn't leave any marks on my clothes. It smells nice and the protection is perfect.

As Advertised

This product does exactly what it says. The first time I used this I didn't spray from 15cm away and it went on clumpy, uneven and white. User error doesn't warrant a bad review though. When I did apply it correctly, it went on clear and dried within seconds. I have been using my free sample of this for a week now and am very impressed with the results. I haven't had any residue on my clothing and haven't sweat. 2 big thumbs up for this.

Picture attached was taken right after spraying it on my hands to show results.

WOW........

This is the first dry spray deodorant that I have used in over 35 years. I have pretty much been loyal to deodorant sticks until I tried this. The spray is very easy to use. The
    spray dries instantly and there is no disgusting residue to get on your clothes or worse yet, get "cakey" in your underarms. The fragrance is ok not my favourite but I'm a fruity type of deodorant buyer. The odor protection will last all day and into the night. After using this product from Degree, if I can find it with a berry smelling odor I will definitely buy it again. I recommend it to anyone that wears sleeveless outfits!!

April 21, 2021

Easy to use, works decently

This is easy to use and less messy than I expected. The protection to me varied, some days I found it wasn't working as well as I would have hoped, others it was great. Didn't stain my clothes which I love.

Great spray antiperspirant

I got this antiperspirant for free. I have used it a few times now. It’s pretty easy to use and does go on dry. I actually like the small size, perfect for traveling.

i loved it

This is a great deodorant! It lasts a long time for me and smells great. It has not left stains so far. It has been difficult for me to find deodorant that works, lasts and does not stain my clothes but this is it

SO CONVENIENT!

Love this antiperspirant! So convenient and easy to use especially when in a rush. Scent was not to harsh, very light and airy. Also truly does not stain with any marks.