Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Impressed

Loved this Degree ultra clear dry spray. The scent was pleasant and I even tested it out while trying on many clothes as I organized my closet and it definitely held up nicely with no marks left on any of my clothes! I also tested it while vacuuming and cleaning for hours and it held up well so I'm impressed. Loved that I had a chance to try it out for free from Degree and Chick Advisor because I previously didn't have a great experience with a dry spray but this won me over and I'd definitely recommend it and buy it.

Impressed

Convenient Spray-On Antiperspirant

I applied this dry spray antiperspirant to my underarms after my nightly shower and the first thing I noticed was that I love the fresh scent. It applied clear and when I was dressing for work in the morning, there were no white marks on my clothes. I didn’t notice any underarm wetness throughout the day and although I don’t know if it provides 48 hours sweat and odor protection as labelled on the product itself, because I washed it off during my nightly shower, I did notice it’s long-lasting effectiveness during the 24 hours I had it on my underarms. I love the convenience of the spray-on application. I would definitely purchase this antiperspirant.

Convenient Spray-On Antiperspirant

Surprising product

I’m usually using clinical strenght degree so i was not expecting much from that dry spray but I was wrong! It is fantastic doesn’t leave any marks on m’y clothes and it is quite efficient.

April 25, 2021

No white streaks on my black tshirt!

As long as you don’t hold it too close to your underarms and you allow the product to dry completely, it will not leave white streaks on your clothes!!! Just wished it came in a citrus scent.

April 25, 2021

Great product but a little strong scented

I like having the spray option but I am pretty awkward when it comes to my aim. I did find that this product worked well but it has a fairly strong scent.

April 25, 2021

Préserve l'éclat de nos vêtements

J'ai reçu un échantillon de l'antisudorifique Degree MotionSense Dry Spray Black & White gratuitement dans le cadre d'un banc d'essai de @ChickAdvisor.
    J'ai habituellement l'habitude d'utiliser un antisudorifique en bâton et j'étais curieuse de voir comment celui-ci fonctionnait. Il est facile d'utilisation, ne nous étouffe pas dans une brume où l'on ne peut respirer. Sa fragrance est agréable et et légère.
    Il protège très bien nos vêtements sans aucun cerne sur ceux-ci. De plus, lors des séances d'exercices, il offre une bonne protection contre les odeurs et la moiteur.

Perfect No Stains!

I got the opportunity to try Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray and give my honest opinion. I love that this sprays on so dry and there are no white stains left on my clothing or yellow stains under my armpit.

I feel super confident wearing it because its super effective and lasts me all day there is no need to reapply. I lead a very active life style and so impressed with this dry spray and the effectiveness. I love how cooling it is when you spray it under your armpits as well.

It has a lovely floral scent that is nice and light. I also like that it is alcohol free. I would recommend this Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray to anyone.

#degreedryspray

This really works

I am a bigger girl and after trying this great antiperspirant, I am dry!! I sweat all the time, not a lot but enough for me to feel it. But after I got this, I feel confident about going out. The scent is light and not noticeable after a little time. No white marks on my clothes and dries instantly! I really like this and have already bought a new can. This really does work for me and I hope this review helps someone.