Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 21, 2021

Really surprised by how much I liked it!

I find my skin is pretty sensitive when it comes to deodorant, I usually use Nivea as it’s the only one I don’t react to.. after trying this Degree Dry Spray I was pleasantly surprised! I had no reactions, it’s easy to apply and dries almost instantly. The scent isn’t overpowering, and I tried it with coloured, black and white tops. No marks of any kind! And unlike my regular cream stick deodorant this dry spray leaves no residue and is smooth to the touch after application! All in all I was very surprised with how much I liked it and was amazed my skin didn’t react negatively to it, will definitely be buying in the future!

Product worked well

This product worked well as a deodorant, however, I prefer roll on deodorants to aresol deodorants. I prefer not to be inhaling the spray as well as I hope to protect the ozone! If you had a roll on to review, I would be happy to do so.

I liked this

Easy to use. It dries fast and lasts all day for me. And I love the fact it does not leave marks on my clothing. And it's small enough to put in your purse

Fantastic spray

Hello after receiving and trying my Degree antiperspirant I absolutely loved it. I have always been very cautious when it comes to deodorant and antiperspirant to maximize the most benefit while finding an affordable product that works. I would definitely recommend trying one for your self. The smell and workability is outstanding

Great for Everyday

This product is amazing for an easy, everday wear. I wouldn't recommend it if you are prone to high sweating as it is a very light application. However, I work an office job and take care of my household therefore, it's a perfect fit for my lifestyle.

Finally dry

I was looking forward to try this product Degree woman black & white antiperspirant dry spray. I am a person who sweat a lot and smell too. I try different products but nothing seem to work good or dont protect me for long enough.I was really surprised to see how long i stay dry with this spray fantastic no more sweat or smell during the day finally. It very easy to apply and it dry so fast. The only thing i dont like is when i put it on sometimes the stuff in the air bother me but not all the time.Advice dont forget to shake it before. I recommand to everyone especially the ones who want to stay dry all day and font have marks on your clothes. I will buy some for sure.

Wow!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre des bancs d'essais de Chick Advisor.

C'était la première fois que j'utilisais un antisudorifique en aérosol. Je ne suis pas fan des produits aérosols, mais j'ai quand même adoré le produit! Je suis quelqu'un qui transpire beaucoup et normalement, en mi-journée, je dois réappliquer mon antisudorifique habituel, mais je n'ai pas eu besoin de le faire avec celui-ci. Il ne laisse pas de traces sur les vêtements et l'odeur est agréable.

Effective!

I have never tried Degree antiperspirant before, but I was impressed with its effectiveness. It definitely worked to keep me dry and smelling great all day. I did not like the aerosol format. I am extremely sensitive to scents, so having the products sprayed in the air near my face was not pleasant. I would use this product again, but in a different format.

April 21, 2021

Belle découverte désodorisant vaporisateur à sec

J’ai adoré l'antisudorifique Degree Motionsense Black + White vaporisateur à sec. Il s’applique tellement facilement et il sèche instantanément. Sa texture est agréable et il laisse une douce fragrance. Celle-ci est plus forte au début mais s’estompe rapidement en laissant juste une odeur douce et agréable. Il offre une excellente protection, même après une séance d’entraînement. Mais sa principale qualité est qu’il ne laisse aucune trace blanche sur les vêtements foncés.

Je suis contente d’avoir découvert ce produit et j’ai apprécié le bon de remise qui était joint au produit.

Nice spray on deodorant

I have been using this product for a week now. I have tried spray on deodorant in the past, but haven’t tried any from degree. It sprays on well and dries in a few seconds. I prefer scented deodorant, and this one has more of a fresh/soap smell that lingers after it is sprayed. I think I would’ve preferred a different scent. A few hours after using, my underarms still felt dry. I like the convenience of the spray on, but I’m not sure If I would purchase this product in the future.