Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 08, 2021

Smells good, works even better !!

Love it , my new go to deodorant! Keeps me fresh and dry all day .. and doesn’t ruin my black clothing. Would recommend!! Drys quickly and great also if your very active. Great buy !

Not a fan

I am not the biggest fan. I don't like having a wet feeling under my arms when I am applying my antiperspirant. It definitely has a great smell but I don't think I will be purchasing this again.

Doesn't leave marks.

I like that it doesn't leave marks on dark clothes and it has a fresh smell. I am not to fond of the cloud of deodorant that lingers after you apply it. I love degree products, but am getting away from the sprays and the cloud just helps confirm my choice to not use sprays.

Does what it says

I don't usually use spray antiperspirants as I haven't had great experience. So I was happy to finally use one that actually did what it says it does. It has a very nice light fragrance and it does go on dry. And when I put on my black tank top it didn't rub off onto it. I put it on after my shower and the next day I did gardening. And I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked. I worked up quite a sweat and my underarms stayed quite dry and i didn't stink after. So it worked wonders. I will definitely purchase the degree motionsense dry spray in the future #degreedryspray

Light antiperspirant spray

This is a "light" feeling antiperspirant spray that does a good job. The spray nozzle is accurate and feels fresh going on. The scent isn't my favourite but it hasn't stained my clothing which is a big plus. Overall, I'd recommend this if you are into spray-type antiperspirants.

2.0/5

Not the best

This is not the best deodorant that I have used. I am not a fan of the scent or the format. I usually like this brand however not this product. A bit disappointed:(

Great product

I loved the fresh smell ! I recommend it for people who dont like strong spray . Great product to use in Spring time . Degree was Always in my list

Works Well

I found that it was a good product. It is really easy to use and quick. Not a big fan of the smell but other then that I have no issues. Would definitely buy this item

No stain at all

The smell is very good. It leaves no stain on the clothes. I tried it with black clothes on and its perfect. I totally recommend this product and might purchase it!

A must have!

I have not used a antiperspirant dry spray since I was younger. As of late, I have had trouble finding an antiperspirant that works for me and lasts all day. This dry spray antiperspirant has been amazing! The scent is great and lasts all day! I will be repurchasing this product for sure.