Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Really liked

I really liked this spray. Liked the fragrance and the coverage. Lasted long and did the job. Felt dry all day. I would recommend this product to friends.

No marks

This is a very great product and does not leave white marks on clothing. It leaves you feeling dry for hours. I would definitely buy this product again.

Amazing Wetness Protection

I loved that the sprayed from all angles. It also stood up well in a spin class. It kept my armpits dry and smelling fresh. This is now my go to for hard workouts.

April 09, 2021

Effective control without white stains

I have been buying Degree products for many years since they always provide the results I'm looking for. I received a sample from Chick Advisor and so far it's been very effective at controlling perspiration. The scent is also fresh and doesn't leave white stains, as advertised.

Le nom est correct

Super si tu porte du noir j’en achèterais pour une porter lors d’une sortie mais moi je n aime pas l effet froid des vaporisateurs 😅mais il sens très bon et mon ados ne le trouve pas froid pour elle c est un coup de cœur 🙂🙂merci

Handy Spray

Handy little spray deodorant. The scent is a little powerful but not to bad. Went on dry and kept me smelling fresh all day. It didn’t leave white marks on my black t-shirt!

Feeling Fresh

This was so refreshing to use before I go on with my day. I smell good for the whole day. It doesn’t leave white spots on my armpits and it dries almost immediately. I love this!

April 09, 2021

Works but scent is too strong

Very strong scent but it keeps me dry. I like that it's a spray, I'm used to glide on formulas, I'd have to get used to the spray, maybe after a while I'll prefer it

April 08, 2021

Gets the job done!

Great product. Keeps me dry throughout the day and doesn’t leave residue on my clothes. The only con is that the smell is a bit too strong for my liking.

April 08, 2021

Perfect for a working gal

I work in long term care, this is prefect for working days Keeps you smelling fresh (without being too overly scented) all day without streaks. 10/10 would recommend.