Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

No sweat and no stains!

I have been using the Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray for a few days now, and I am impressed by how well it keeps my underarms dry. I am a big fan of the spray - the nozzle does not clog up an the mist has just the right amount of pressure. The actual product has a wonderful fresh scent to it that lasts all day. It is a strong scent, but it is by no means overwhelming or offensive - I quite like it. I also love that this antiperspirant does not leave any stains on my clothes! It is highly effective in controlling my sweat, and I look forward to using it even more as the days get warmer here.

I was lucky enough to receive this sample for free to test and review, courtesy of ChickAdvisor, in exchange for my honest review.

Works great!

I received this #degreedryspray through #chickadvisor for an honest review. This is a great spray that goes in easy and dries quickly. It didn't transfer on my clothing and it kept me smelling nice all day.

April 10, 2021

Works great all day long! Highly recommended.

I tried the degree women black and white dry spray and was so impressed from the first time I tried it. It did not leave any white stains on my clothes and it was very effective. I didn't have to reapply all day and it worked very well. I love how I felt fresh and the scent was not too strong or overpowering. I highly recommend this product and I will definitely buy it in the future. Excellent product quality and brand name!

Degree Motion Sense Dry Spray

I was so glad I was able to try this product. I love it. It works so well. No strong smell. I will definitely buy this. It doesn't smear onto your clothes at all. One of my fav products.

Degree

I am using this deodorant and it does what it says. No stains on white or black and lasts for 48 hours. I am loving it and going to buy for me. I highly recommend it.

Great Product

It is long-lasting, and smells great. It drys instantly and the aerosol format is an innovative and fun method of application. Overall I would definitely recommend it.

Sticky

The smell is actually really nice for an aerosol however I found this product to be a bit sticky. I can't say I'd buy this in the future. And I found it to be a bit sticky for my liking.

Loved it

It goes on dry and keeps you dry even when gardening and working hard. I love the fresh scent and the cool dry feeling. I felt confident wearing it and it is good for 48 hrs. Great new product. Will definitely buy it

Pretty awesome!

I got the chance to try the Degree Black+ White antiperspirant after hearing about it much. It actually does what it says- no marks on clothes whatsoever. Pleasant fragrance; not too overpowering. Great for keeping you dry specially with summer round the corner. This will be a staple in my purse in the months ahead. Only downside- it contains aluminum. #degreedryspray #gotitfree

Freshness Galore

Degree Dry spray smells fresh and keeps you dry throughout. I love how it doesn't solid the armpits of my clothing. It's quite easy to use. Hold it at least 15 cm from armpits and spray. It's quite powerful and efficient. I will be buying and It's highly recommended.