Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.

February 10, 2017

I received this product free from chickadvisor and have been using it for the past couple days and I love it! It's super easy to use, drys fast and really keeps you fresh all day! It left no marks on my blacks or white I love it and will totally purchase in the future will recommend to everyone

2.0/5

February 10, 2017

Overall, I'm not a fan of this product. This was the first time I have used a dry spray antiperspirant and so far, it hasn't delivered on its promises. I noticed that my underarms started sweating shortly after I applied it and so that was a bust. Also, the spray didn't feel completely dry when I sprayed it on. So i am rather disappointed in this product. I tend to use gel deodorant which works much better in terms of preventing sweating. The only thing I could see myself using Degree Motionsense Dryspray for is after the gym to just freshen up quickly. Otherwise, this dry spray does not even come close to the effectiveness of other antiperspirants/deodorants I have used in the past. As a result, I do not plan on purchasing this in the future. Thanks though for letting me try it for free! #gotitfree

February 10, 2017

J'ai essayé le Vaporisateur à sec Motionsense de Degree Ultraclear Black + White 48H Protection que j'ai reçu en #cadeau et sérieusement, je suis absolument satisfaite. J'ai l'habitude de laisser des ronds de sueur dans mes vêtements et j'ai essayé sous une chemise blanche... WOW!!!!!!!!! Bon je ne suis pas certaine que ça pourrait ME protéger pour 48 heures, mais en ce qui concerne le blanc, je suis complètement vendue!

February 09, 2017

I got this to review for free from Chickadvisor. I am in love with it. I put some in the morning and went to work. I kept feeling fresh the whole day. It even kept me fresh through my Crossfit session. I am so happy and found this product and this is definitely added to my routine.

February 08, 2017

First off there's a couple things i liked and one thing i didn't like. the one thing that was annoying to me was that the bottle size is really big and tall compared to regular size deodorant. for example when traveling it takes a lot of space in your luggage. the fact that its a spray you never know when the bottle is close to being empty its kinda worrying. when it comes to the actually product its good! you just spray it on it doesn't come off as very cold on the skin. its a clear film on the skin when its dry. the smell of the product is very subtle and has a fresh smell. i find it last all day and at the end of the day it doesn't wear off a nasty old deodorant smell. And it keeps your armpits dry all day. i do believe it last 48h hours. it doesn't leave any stain on clothes. i would recommend it to a friend. #gotitfree for review purposes

February 07, 2017

Ceci est un très bon produit! J'aime bien l'odeur et le déodorant est vraiment efficace pour une longue durée. Il ne laisse pas de tâches, car c'est un spray. il sèche vite. Un bonus, c'est qu'il ne contient pas d'aluminium et ça côté santé des femmes, c'est important pour moi. Définitivement, je recommande ce produit.

February 07, 2017

So I tried this product this week thanks to chickadvisor and I absolutely loved it! It is easy to apply, smells great and dries very quickly! And of course, it is very efficient in preventing bad odors. :) Very happy with this one, will definetly consider buying it !

February 07, 2017

Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection worked awesome! It is reasonable priced for the quality of the item. I use this item every day, its great and very easy to use. It goes on dry and does not leave any marks on my clothing. The perfect product to grab, spray and go with no mess
    I'd definitely recommend to anyone who asked my opinion.
    I got this free from ChickAdvisor as a product review, and I am happy I was one of the lucky ones to try it!
    #gotitfree

February 06, 2017

J'aime bien le produit, il s'applique rapidement et ne tache pas les vêtement.
    Il a une bonne odeur et il n'est pas graisseux. Je le conseil pour celle qui son pressé le matin.

2.7/5

February 06, 2017

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le Degree Motionsenses Dryspray Ultraclear Bliack + White. Le format est bien et la bouteille est facile à utiliser. L'odeur est pas trop intense juste assez.
    J'ai bien aimé l'application du produit car nos aiselles ne reste pas humide après l'application. Le seul bémol qui est selon moi le plus important est son efficacité, je n'ai pas trouvé qu'il était efficace comme le proposait la protection de 48 heures. Durant la journée, j'avais des sensations de moiteur, qui habituellement ne m'arrive pas lorsque j'utilise mon produit habituel. Donc pour cette raison, je ne l'achèterai pas. Merci tout de meme d'avoir eu la chance d,essayer ce produit.