Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

January 29, 2019

Très intéressant !

Le produit est vraiment agréable à utiliser. Très léger avec un agréable parfum. C'est un produit que je recommande fortement.je suis très satisfaite de l'essai se ce produit.

January 28, 2019

Love it..will buy it from now on

I have always used stick deodorants and so has my boyfriend. We both tried it and loved it. I love the scent and it last all day even with exercise. No white stains on my dark clothes so far. The boyfriend also wears alot if black and he is even suprised. We will both be buying again
    Thanks

January 24, 2019

If you want a spray antiperspirant, I recommend this product

I didn't really use spray antiperspirants for most of my life because I never found them as effective as the sticks. Recently I decided to try the spray again. Its a lot better than it was 15 years ago, that's for sure! I like using the spray when I feel I need a little extra freshness between showers (don't pretend you've never been there). In general I still think the sticks are better but if you prefer the spray than this Degree Antiperspirant is a great choice. I like the mild scent and it is pretty effective.

January 24, 2019

Dry Spray

I got it Free.. Thank you Chickadvisor for letting me try this. I did like the scent of this spray it wasn't overpowering it would be an item Id use often. I did have a problem with the sprayer itself. There must have been a malfunction in the trigger. I didnt get much out of the aerosol to be effective. I did like the locking feature it would be great for me because I travel.

January 20, 2019

Awesome smell

I enjoyed this because i liked the smell. I also was happy that this product worked because some product that i have tried have not worked which can be very frustrating. AThank you got allowing me to try this product.

January 18, 2019

Degree pas de tâches sur les vêtements j'adore

J'ai eu le plaisir de recevoir de #chickAdvisor deux antisudorifique femme et homme. C'est un vaporisateur à sec et anti taches.

Après l'avoir testé au repos ou avec une activité physique soutenue, sport, travail.. je suis ravie aucune trace sur des vêtements de plusieurs couleurs. Mon ami a tester la version homme, aussi très satisfait. Le parfum délicat, je le porte avec un parfum et cela ne dérange pas du tout.

January 15, 2019

this is wonderful

Degree motion sense is amazing
    The smell of fresh rain is a nice smell and the men's fresh is not strong like others have been we have used them both for a couple days now and there is no build up the spray goes on and no clumping no marks on your black. And there is no need to keep applying even after exercise
    Would really recommend to everyone

January 13, 2019

love it!!!!!!1

I love sprays instead of sticks...so i definitely recommend this to everyone. No stains on my shirt and smells great for long periods of time! i use it after my sports just to cover up my sweat.

May 07, 2018

Keep cool & dry by using this great Degree deoderant

My husband has been wearing this antiperspirant deodorant for three weeks and he likes it very much. So did I! Why? It did not leave any residue on his shirts, and most of them are very dark colours. This product has a wonderful masculine woodsy fragrance. #gotitfree

May 06, 2018

Works well at first but doesn’t hold up all day

I was pleased at first, goes on well and doesn’t stain clothing but it only seems to work for a few hours. I’m disappointed, it seemed like a promising product and I’d go back to it if I knew it would last all day!