Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Votre antisudorifique laisse des marques sur vos vêtements? L'antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree® Women UltraClear Black + WhiteMC est spécialement conçu pour aider à préserver l'aspect neuf de vos vêtements. Il protège contre les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle allure toute la journée.

May 08, 2021

Get's the job done!

It goes on dry and by the end of the day, leaves little to no moisture. I would recommend this to anyone on the go, looking to try something new. It might just be a new staple.

May 05, 2021

I liked this product

It really does go on dry. I haven't used a spray in a very long time, but I could see myself buying Degree Dry Spray again. It has a very subtle scent, which I liked. Good job Degree.

May 04, 2021

Absolutely loved it!

This product is fantastic. It's easy to use, has a nice scent and I really like that my armpits didn't feel coated in anything.
    IHighlyy recommend it!

May 04, 2021

Bye bye arm pit stains

This was my first time trying a spray deodorant/antiperspirant and I was not disappointed!!
    I put this product to the test, workouts, black dresses and white T-shirts, and honestly it was perfect! There was no product transfer to my clothing, it was almost entirely dry within the first second of applying, and the scent held strong for a full 2 days!! I wasn’t a huge fan of how strong the floral scent was, and I could see someone who with a sensitivity to aerosols or strong scents having some troubles, but I found it delightful!

I received this product free for review from Degree and ChickAdvisor! I definitely recommend!

May 03, 2021

This deodorant is great but

I loved that this deodorant didn't leave any marks on my clothes but the spray irritated my nose and mouth. The smell wasn't my favourite, it reminded me of my grandma haha.

May 03, 2021

Wear your Black Clothing with Confidence!

I've been using stick antiperspirants for many years. They've worked fine - a little wet as they go on, so I needed to be extra careful when putting on a top so as not to leave white marks. So when I saw the opportunity to try this spray antiperspirant that claimed to not leave white marks on clothing, I had to sign up!
    It goes on dry and clear leaving NO white marks on clothing! Yay!   It's lightly scented but the scent does not linger - a good thing as many buildings are scent-free. It provides all day protection even when engaging in moderate activities.  Seems to last longer than my stick antiperspirant.  I haven't tried it when doing more strenuous physical activities, so I can't comment on that.
    My only complaint is when applying, it leaves a cloud of chemical spray. I've learnt to hold my breath and step out of the cloud to avoid breathing in the overspray.
    Overall, I recommend this product.
    Full disclosure: I received a free sample of this spray antiperspirant #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

May 03, 2021

Goes on dry, lasts all day

The smell of this deodorant was very pleasant. I love spray-on deodorants because they can easily be sprayed on, and they dry very quickly, which is very useful for on-the-go use. I only had to apply it once and it lasted for the whole day. I didn't see any noticeable stains or residue on my white or black clothing, so it works as advertised.

Great Product

I fell in love with is product when it came it, I was very surprised to see that it was very long lasting which is something that I always look for in a product

#degreedryspray

When I first tried the product I extremely surprised by how cold the spray was. Aside for the coldness it works wonderfully, dries on contact and doesn't show up on either light or dark clothing.

Really works

I have tried many non-staining, non-marking antiperspirants that have claimed not to transfer to or stain, especially black and white clothing.
    This Degree product really does help not leave the white marks that happen when you put on a shirt. It also doesn't seem to leave any marks on the underarms of both dark and light colors. I didn't have enough time to see if the yellow staining is avoided on the underarms of white T-shirts as that takes several weeks. The spray is easy to use, just have to make sure the nozzle is pointing in the right direction. It does feel a little cool on the skin when applied but that is really not a problem.