Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Votre antisudorifique laisse des marques sur vos vêtements? L'antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree® Women UltraClear Black + WhiteMC est spécialement conçu pour aider à préserver l'aspect neuf de vos vêtements. Il protège contre les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle allure toute la journée.

May 03, 2021

Goes on perfectly dry, no residue

I've used Degree Dry Spray for some time now. I love the dry application, but both tend to leave residue and even flake off, if you spray too close. The Degree Black + White product is wonderful. It goes on amazingly dry and doesn't leave any residue, even if you put on a sport bra right after.

May 03, 2021

Keeps you fresh all day long!!!

I have tried many different spray antiperspirants and haven't quite found one I liked till now. My biggest issue with the ones that I have tried before is that when I spray them they leave a cloud of antiperspirant that often makes me cough or hold my breath when I spray it on. This degree one doesn't leave that lingering spray. I found this antiperspirant to have a please smell and not floral or fruity. I liked that the spray went on dry and doesn't leave white marks on my dark clothing. I can't comment on it not leaving yellow stains on white clothing as I don't wear white. I'll definitely be adding this antiperspirant to my daily routine!

Smell good

Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM leaves my clothes dry and without marks. It is easy to use and smells good as well.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I liked it

Got a free sample from Chick Advisor. I liked it. It's very easy to use, just spray on. It dried quickly. The scent is ok. I would buy it when I run out.

It works fairly well

I was actually surprised how well this product worked as I have had negative feelings towards aerosol deodorant or antiperspirant sprays in the past. It goes on cold, so that would be my only negative. If you suffer with temperature sensitivity, then this product isn’t for you. It does dry fairly quickly, but I would wait a few minutes before putting on clothes as it does leave a mild powdery residue if you put your dark clothes on immediately. But it was very light and hardly noticeable.

Works great

I buy another deodorant by the same company the active sport and I find that this one works way better and there is no white marks on any of the clothing I’ve worn it with. Will definitely be switching to this one instead.

Refreshingly Clean & Clear

Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray, goes on with a refreshingly dry cool mist. Within in a second or two the white mist from the can clears, leaving your armpits dry and refreshed. I know the deodorant claims 48 hr protection but I have to have at least one shower a day, lol. I can say that the deodorant left me funk-free all day. I will advise to look away while spraying only because I accidentally inhaled while using the spray which did make me cough. All in all I'm happy I tried, Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray and consider it to be my a staple in my gym bag.

May 03, 2021

Goes on clear and lasts all day

Great smell. I have been having issues with white marks on my black shirts and was looking for a fix. I always though that spray antiperspirants wouldnt be strong enough to stop sweating. This spray however was a great solution to both problems. Definately a new favourite!

May 03, 2021

No marks on clothes, fresh scent and good dry spray!

I have received a sample from @chickadvisor to try Degree Women Black & White Dry Spray Antiperspirant with 48 hours sweat and odour protection. I do like the effect this deodorant has on my skin but I sometimes need to reapply the deodorant. It has a fresh scent and it doesn’t leave any marks on your clothes. I am planning to use the 1$ coupon @chickadvisor gave me for one of Degree’s deodorants too! Thank you Chickadvisor and Degree!

May 03, 2021

Summer 2021 STAPLE: This Smells AMAZING!

My new summer staple: The weather’s warming up and it’s starting to get REAL SWEATY for me! I was given an opportunity to try this Degree Antiperspirant by ChickAdvisor and it has been so great! I have already restocked on it and bought a travel size to carry in my purse! This helps with my sweat marks around my armpit and back area! I love it so much! Definitely recommend it to all!