Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Votre antisudorifique laisse des marques sur vos vêtements? L'antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree® Women UltraClear Black + WhiteMC est spécialement conçu pour aider à préserver l'aspect neuf de vos vêtements. Il protège contre les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle allure toute la journée.

Goes on dry

Goes on easily and is dry right away and leaves no visible residue.Works very well for 2 days.No stickiness and feels fresh.No stains on my clothing and feel comfortable

2.0/5

No white marks

While the product really doesn’t mark clothing and dries very quickly I cannot recommend. I don’t like the aerosol format and feel like I’m inhaling it when I use it. Chokes me up.

Nice and dry

The Degree spray does what it promises goes on dry and keeps you dry. I do tend to sweat quite a bit especially if I'm running around doing (not literally!) I put it on fresh after a shower Saturday morning and honestly didn't feel sweaty or moist in the underarms at all and it was a pretty busy day and lots of time spent in a hot kitchen. Sunday morning didn't feel the need to apply any additional coverage.

The scent is subtle and doesn't linger which is great because a strong scent sticking around would overpower any perfume or anything else.

I would buy this again

Goes on dry (but cold). Smells nice, but a bit overpowering. I would try a non scented one next time. I have not seen any marks left on my clothing at all.

Sister told me so!

This is a game changer! I should have listened to my sister long time ago. I couldn’t believe how dry I was. So I did a test when I was wearing a black shirt. I was able to put it on with out the white stain half way down my shirt. I’ve changed to Degree Spray!

Degree WB & White Antiperspirant Dry Spray

I was impressed it has been awhile since I used a spray, It was a nice cool spray with a light and nice smell. My underarms stayed dry like it said and at the end of the day I still had a nice light smell. I will be purchasing this product and recommend this to anyone who likes to have a confident deodorant.

Good quality!

When I tried this at first i knew it is a good one. So I bought some for my family. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family 100%. If you guys one to try this product you wont regret.

Good product very effective

I was pleased with this product does well and staying dry and smell free. A good product in Degrees line and also no white stains on my clothing. Overall very happy.

Spray on deodorant

Its been a long time since I have used spray on deodorant. I must say this product is really good. As it states no white streaks on your clothes and tge scent is nice. I would recommend this to anyone interested and I will definitely use my coupon to purchase another bottle. Thank you Chickadvisor. 😊

A good product

It is a good product. I was surprise how efficient it was. No residue was noticed.The smell was nice and not too strong. I am recommending this product especially for summer.