4.1/5
Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + White is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

February 17, 2017

Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection was too strong a scent for me but it worked fine as a deodorant.

I #gotitfree to try in exchange for an honest review and I tried this product once and will not try it again. The scent was too strong for me especially sine it is an aerosol so the smell lingered with me while I tried not to breathe for the next 3 minutes after applying. Perhaps it's just because aerosolized scents really get to me but it was enough for me not to use it again. If scents don't offend you, I'm sure this product would work fine for your needs.

February 10, 2017

Overall, I'm not a fan of this product. This was the first time I have used a dry spray antiperspirant and so far, it hasn't delivered on its promises. I noticed that my underarms started sweating shortly after I applied it and so that was a bust. Also, the spray didn't feel completely dry when I sprayed it on. So i am rather disappointed in this product. I tend to use gel deodorant which works much better in terms of preventing sweating. The only thing I could see myself using Degree Motionsense Dryspray for is after the gym to just freshen up quickly. Otherwise, this dry spray does not even come close to the effectiveness of other antiperspirants/deodorants I have used in the past. As a result, I do not plan on purchasing this in the future. Thanks though for letting me try it for free! #gotitfree

February 05, 2017

I received degree from chick advisor to try for free and I tried it everyday for over a week I found it worked as an antiperspirant but it leaves white marks. I didn't ever try a spray on before so I thought maybe I was putting it on wrong but after multiple trials I am not going to buy this product. I really like the smell it is fresh. The bottle is nice and sleek also but the product isn't for me

1.7/5

February 03, 2017

Updated On: February 03, 2017

I did not like this product at all, I found it stunk and it left and oily residue on my skin. The spray was convenient but the bottle was too big to be portable. I got this #freetotry from Chick Advisor!