Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Votre antisudorifique laisse des marques sur vos vêtements? L'antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree® Women UltraClear Black + WhiteMC est spécialement conçu pour aider à préserver l'aspect neuf de vos vêtements. Il protège contre les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle allure toute la journée.

May 02, 2021

No white marks

While the product really doesn’t mark clothing and dries very quickly I cannot recommend. I don’t like the aerosol format and feel like I’m inhaling it when I use it. Chokes me up.

April 30, 2021

Not as advertised

I was hoping this would be as awesome as it was advertised but was sadly disappointed. It did indeed leave white marks on my black/dark clothes even though it's advertised that it wouldn't. I also did not like the smell it's very very perfume like way to strong for my liking. On more positive notes I do like the cooling sensation when I spray it on aswell as the convenience of it being a aresol makes it super easy to just spray and go.

April 29, 2021

Sadly disappointed

I was wanting to love this product. It did not mark my shirts but I’m not a fan of the spray as most seemed to go in the air and my pits were smelly within hours.

April 29, 2021

Really wanted to like this

I did really want to like this - the claims are great. I tried it for about a week but had to stop using it as I was experiencing some weird effects from it. It discoloured my skin and left really red, dry and irritated patches all around my armpits. It has been a week since I stopped using it and the redness has subsided but some discoloration is still there which I’m not happy about but hoping it will be gone by summer. I currently use a mix of aerosol and natural deodorants and have never experienced this before so I was shocked that it happened.

Giving 2 stars because it smells great, didn’t leave marks on my clothes and kept me smelling fresh all day. All things considered, I would NOT recommend this.

April 28, 2021

Not what I expected

I love trying new products on the market, so when I got this sample of Degree dry spray, I couldn't wait to test it. It says it leaves no marks - who wouldn't love that?
    This product did not work for me. The first thing I noticed was that it left my armpits dry and coated in white powder. Not at all what I expected. I certainly won't be purchasing this.

April 24, 2021

Froid et peu pratique

Pour commencer, j'ai reçu gratuitement ce produit afin de le tester et donner mon opinion sincère concernant celui-ci.
    Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé utiliser ce type de déodorant... J'ai trouvé que c'était très froid lors de l'application et qu'il n'est pas évident de l'appliquer avec précision. Je préfère utiliser des déodorant en barre.
    Par contre, j'ai bien aimé l'odeur et c'est vrai que l'odeur reste fraiche toute la journée.

April 23, 2021

not for me

i try and it went on wet and i did not like feeling that but it did dry instantly. and i did not like that smell .and it did not feel for me that it was getting me dry.

April 23, 2021

Degree Antiperspirant dry spray

I received the trial size of the Degree Women Black & White Antiperspirant Dry Spray. It has a very pleasant scent that I didn't mind at all. It was not overbearing. What I didn't like was the spray part of it. It just went all over in the air. I guess I am used to the solids and just personally prefer them. It does work, and as I said, smells nice, however I just personally prefer a solid over a spray.

April 21, 2021

Smells good

I really wanted to like this. It smells really nice & was easy to apply but sadly didn’t keep me dry. I had to reapply and it still didn’t work for me.

April 20, 2021

Smell too strong but user-friendly

The smell is way too strong when I sprayed it out from the spray bottle. Good for people who like to spray than rub the antiperspirant underarm. The bottle is easy to carry, though.