4.1/5
Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + White is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

June 08, 2020

Could be better

My mom uses this product and likes it but doesn’t love it. As a bus driver that uses it for 8 hours plus, it doesn’t work for the whole time. Feel like you have to reapply multiple times unless you want to feel stinky.

January 28, 2019

Love it..will buy it from now on

I have always used stick deodorants and so has my boyfriend. We both tried it and loved it. I love the scent and it last all day even with exercise. No white stains on my dark clothes so far. The boyfriend also wears alot if black and he is even suprised. We will both be buying again
    Thanks

May 06, 2018

Works well at first but doesn’t hold up all day

I was pleased at first, goes on well and doesn’t stain clothing but it only seems to work for a few hours. I’m disappointed, it seemed like a promising product and I’d go back to it if I knew it would last all day!

May 11, 2017

I've always loved degree deodorant but now with the added bonus of having 48 hrs of protection and not having to worry about leaving white streaks on my black clothing I love it that much more! A definite buy!!!

February 24, 2017

This product works great. There were no marks on my clothes. Great product. Its a little bit pricy but I think its worth it. I well definitely buy it again.

February 18, 2017

Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection worked pretty good but it was sort of pricy. I would buy it on sale. I didn't like was the bottle was kinda big, not really travel friendly. #gotitfree

February 17, 2017

I like the smell. I'm not used to buy spray because I feel to stong. In the sense that protect you from black cloths you can still have some white spots on it. But in general, is effective. I will buy it just to have like a backup option.

February 11, 2017

I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor. Things I liked about it include the sleek design of the bottle and the scent of the product. Things I didn't like was the feeling of spraying on deodorant as opposed to applying it on. I'm used to using a gel deodorant so this was new to me.

Although, I must say, it worked really well, covered my odour and kept me dry for a long time! So that was a major plus!! It also holds up to its promise of keeping my black and white clothes stain free, especially my Little Black Dresses. Will I purchase this again? Yes.

February 08, 2017

First off there's a couple things i liked and one thing i didn't like. the one thing that was annoying to me was that the bottle size is really big and tall compared to regular size deodorant. for example when traveling it takes a lot of space in your luggage. the fact that its a spray you never know when the bottle is close to being empty its kinda worrying. when it comes to the actually product its good! you just spray it on it doesn't come off as very cold on the skin. its a clear film on the skin when its dry. the smell of the product is very subtle and has a fresh smell. i find it last all day and at the end of the day it doesn't wear off a nasty old deodorant smell. And it keeps your armpits dry all day. i do believe it last 48h hours. it doesn't leave any stain on clothes. i would recommend it to a friend. #gotitfree for review purposes

February 05, 2017

Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection kept my blacks black and my whites white while still providing all the dryness and odour control better than expected!

This has been a great find for me - I used to use the solid powder form years ago until it damaged my shirts, which is why I then switched to deodorant spray that I gave up on pretty quickly because of how rapid the scent faded away (i.e it wasn't value for my money). So up until this campaign, I had been using Secret gel that has a long lasting scent but makes a bit of a mess on my shirt.

What I love about this product is that once you shake it and spray it on, it goes on dry & clearless, and stays dry - all while keeping a lovely fresh laundry scent for the entire day, without staining your tops in any way! What's more is that the bottle is shaped in a way that is easy to hold and spray to let an even coat get on your armpits. The button has a nice grip to it so that your fingers don't slip off as you spray, which is a little thing but it adds to how easy it is to use - especially when you are rushing in the morning.

This is by far the best deodorant in my opinion - easy to use, good scent with no damage to clothes and all at a great price.

I got this free from ChickAdvisor as a product review, and I am grateful for this excellent find!

#gotitfree