Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Votre antisudorifique laisse des marques sur vos vêtements? L'antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree® Women UltraClear Black + WhiteMC est spécialement conçu pour aider à préserver l'aspect neuf de vos vêtements. Il protège contre les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle allure toute la journée.

Degree never disappoints

Used for the first time today and honestly wasn't surprised. It went on smoothly and worked great. I've been using degree products for years. I find they're the only thing that works for me.

super easy to use

I have never tried an antiperspirant that came as an aerosol and have only use stick deoderants before this. I loved how easy this was to apply and how it didn't leave any sticky/powdery residue on your clothing. This is perfect to use for a quick refresh or if you are always on the go and in a rush.

April 24, 2021

I do not like it very much as it did not work for me

I don’t usually use spray so maybe that’s why, but after applying it it’s not as effective as deodorant creams or roll on for me. I did not feel or smell fresh the way other options work for me, but it’s good quality

Not a bad deoderant

I do like it that it didn't leave a white mark on my black clothes. I also like that it dried quickly when applied. I just didn't like the strong perfume smell...

Refreshing!

Really enjoyed this! I’ve never used a spray antiperspirant before, I usually prefer gel for a nice clean feeling. This spray has a nice fresh fragrance and cooling feeling. I also used it after shaving with no irritation. Will repurchase.

Great protection

This is a great deodorant, quick and easy with a great smell. Great protection for your clothing, let my daughter try it and she loves it also. Would definitely recommend

Invisible protection

I can wear this with confidence. Smells great and leaves no film and I can go on my day without worrying about white film on my black tops or sweat. I would definitely buy again.

LOVE IT!!

I love this product. The smell, the packaging and the fact it does not stain, or leave any marks!!!

Being a client services manager dealing with high network clients, this is the best product to use by far!!!

New favorite

This is great. I was always cautious about sprays as opposed to sticks but this holds up to the advertisements. Dries quickly and doesn't leave residue at all.

1.0/5

Left white streaks

I would definitely not buy this again. Unfortunately it left white streaks all over my black bra. I followed it to a T and this is not the first spray I’ve used. I also do not like the smell that fills the room after. So for me, these are a no go sadly. I’m sure others like it though