Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Votre antisudorifique laisse des marques sur vos vêtements? L'antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree® Women UltraClear Black + WhiteMC est spécialement conçu pour aider à préserver l'aspect neuf de vos vêtements. Il protège contre les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle allure toute la journée.

Pretty decent

I’ve never used a spray before but I like this when I used it. I did find after a couple hours I could smell that it wore off but it’s easy to apply so it wasn’t a huge issue

April 15, 2021

Ohh this one really works

If you are a person who is working whole day and is very active this is the best product for you. It's scent lasts for a very long time. After it's application I could feel the scent lasted till next day. Even after I took a shower I could feel the beautiful scent from my armpits. As it is a dry spray it keeps the armpits dry due to it's quick absorbtion. Highly recommend.

Won’t be Disappointed

Antiperspirant works wonders. It leaves no white residue on you clothing. Nice scent, not to overpowering, easy to use. It kept me protected all day long.

April 15, 2021

Effective choice for an active lifestyle

As someone who finds most deodorants do little to stop sweat and odour, I was very pleased with the performance of this deodorant. I'd never tried a spray deodorant, but had been wanting to and this did not disappoint. It left no marks on clothes and did it's job- what more can you ask for?!
    The only reason I am docking a star (and really wish could only dock a partial star) is because I find the scent, although not off-putting, a bit on the strong side.

Does the job

The scent of Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray is relatively pleasing. The issue for me is that I'm not used to a spray and I found that the particles become airborne very quickly and choked me. At first I found that it wasn't going on dry and was damp and sticky before it dried. I experimented with the amount I was spraying and finally did a light application that was dry to the touch. It kept me dry and it did not stain my clothes.

Small and convenient

Small and convenient travel sized product. Smells nice and easy to use. Will buy regular size to see how the regular size is but this sample size is perfect for on the go

Degree Women Black & White Antiperspirant

I just tried this new Degree antiperspirant. I worked a 12 hour shift at the hospital and it held up. I did not have to reapply and it worked for 15 hour day.

April 15, 2021

It does what it promises to do!

I’m not going to lie- I usually use a stick deodorant rather than a spray. So the first time using this I was shocked at how cold the product was when applied to my underarms.
    Maybe a new way to wake up/ you get shocked awake!
    Other than the cold I was thrilled with how the product worked when I went to the gym and teal so when wearing it fir the say. No residue on my black work out clothes or my tank top!

It worked!

I am going through menopause and have been searching for a product that does what it claimed to do. I received this as a sample to try and review.
    I am pleasantly surprised. It went on and was dry almost immediately. The scent was light and pleasant. At the end of the first day I noticed that there was no wetness or odor. There was no residue on my clothing.
    I have used this exclusively since.
    #degreedryspray

NIce and Dry

@chickadvisor @Degree. WOOOOW apply dry.nice smell and keeps dry, witout a trace. Love the fact that it doesnt leave rolled up residu of the product when i lift my arms up, not greasy and it instantly dries. Thank you for this trial ... Wooow applique sec, sent bon et garde au sec, sans laisser de traces. J'adores le fait que ça ne laisse pas de mottons de produits sous le bras qu'on peut voir quand on lève les bras, ce qui peut être gênant. Merci pour l'essai.