4.1/5
Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + White is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

May 29, 2017

I like that the product is a spray and not a stick, so no white residue. Also find it works really well and does last as long as it says. I enjoy the light mist of application so I feel clean without the heavy was feeling.

May 26, 2017

As someone's who has a 99% black wardrobe, and have yet to find my "holy grail" of deodorant/antiperspirant, I must admit that I had previously high hopes for this product.
    It's always fairly pertinent to mention that your mileage may vary, but for me, this was unfortunately, a bit of a disappointment for me.
    While if I gave it a bit of time to settle, I didn't experience much in the way of white marks on my clothing [yay! although I did experience a little, especially on my bra, boo :(], I do not feel that the overall performance and experience was worth the price tag, which I find to be on the mid to higher side for deodorant; at $6 on a fairly generous discount at my local store.

I found the sweat, and especially the odour control to be somewhat lacking, and like all the spray deodorants I've tried, I found that while applying to product I ended up accidentally inhaling the spray, despite my best efforts to avoid doing so.

I definitely found this to be very quick drying which is definitely a plus! I just really wish it performed better on the actual deodorant and antiperspirant front.

I would recommend this to those looking for a fast drying and minimally staining product, but not necessarily to those in need of a high performance deodorant and antiperspirant.

May 16, 2017

I love this product so much. It's so easy to apply, just spray it on and it goes on dry. It smells really good and stays on for a long time. It's a very good product

May 11, 2017

I've always loved degree deodorant but now with the added bonus of having 48 hrs of protection and not having to worry about leaving white streaks on my black clothing I love it that much more! A definite buy!!!

2.7/5

May 04, 2017

Le produit est bon en ten que deodorant ma mere et moi lavons essayer mais moi il me fait pas a ma peau et apres 2-3 utilisation le vaporisateur a lacher alors quil etait neuf ...et vue le prix je ne suis pas sur que cela valent la peine pour moi ... je crois quun deo ordinaire feras le travail ...

March 15, 2017

After using the dry sprays you won't ever go back to using regular deodorant. My only issue was that the dry spray (like regular deodorants) would leave white marks on my shirt. However, when degree released the ultraclear dry spray it completely solved that issue.

March 08, 2017

Produit très efficace. J'ai utilisé seulement une fois car incapable de supporter l'odeur.
    J'ai alors demandé aux deux autres adultes (homme et femme) vivant avec moi de l'essayer.
    Les deux ont adoré l'efficacité, l'application en vaporisateur et la senteur ne leur a causé aucun problème.
    Alors je recommande le produit sans problème.

February 25, 2017

I got this for free from Chickadvisor to test. This is an okay deodorant, it is effective, however I did not like the spray format as it produces a cloud that makes me cough. After the first week or so, I think I got used to and was coughing less. Also, I find that when I spray it, it sometimes gets too close to my face, etc. which means it's harder to control; this could be remedied with longer use.

I didn't notice that it left white marks on my black clothing, so I think it is effective in that regard, and also kept me from excessive sweating, etc. as I went about my day

Overall, I think I would like this deodorant in a different format, possibly in stick/gel format.

February 25, 2017

Le Vaporisateur à sec Motionsense de Degree Ultraclear Black + White 48H Protection est tout simplement épatant!

J'ai l'habitude des anti sudorifiques réguliers qui laisses des traces blanche sur les vêtements foncés, mais pas cette fois ci! Pas besoin de faire des accrobaties pour éviter que mon vêtement ne frotte le produit car peu importe, il n'y aura aucune marque.

Et une protection maximale et géniale! Au toucher ça laisse les doigts avec une sensation propre! Et aucune trace affreuse d'accumulation en fin de journee comme certain produits en bâton peuvent le faire. Que du positif! Agrémenté d'une legere odeur bonne mais qui n'écrase pas mon parfum personnel!

Mon nouveau produit chouchou!

February 24, 2017

This product works great. There were no marks on my clothes. Great product. Its a little bit pricy but I think its worth it. I well definitely buy it again.