Degree Women Black and White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

May 05, 2021

Does What It Claims To Do!

This affordable Degree antiperspirant did what it claimed to do. It did not leave any white marks on my black/dark clothes! I don't wear white dresses or blouses, so I can't vouch for the no yellow stains claim. It is not something I've had an issue with. It sprayed on cool, if not a bit cold, but I found that refreshing. It did stay dry! On the downside, an aerosol spray is not the best choice for the environment. Don't inhale. For me this spray went on quickly and got the job done. I liked the scent, but is a little strong, and I would not recommend this for those with sensitivities. If you wear a lot of black or dark colored clothing, and dislike those embarrassing white marks, consider trying this product. Thank you Chick Advisor for sending me this product to review! #degreedryspray #gotitfree #ChickAdvisor #productreviewclub #Degree #degreeblackwhite #degreeantiperspirant

May 02, 2021

Dries instantly!

This product dries instantly and has a light delicate scent. It doesn't mess up your clothes leaving stains under the arms and lasts all day. It gives extra wetness protection as well.

April 25, 2021

Really great spray antiperspirant!

I wasn’t expecting much to be honest but I have to say that I’m very impressed with this product! It smells great and has great value. It does exactly what it says it will. Huge thumbs up😃

April 24, 2021

Highly Flammable

I like this product a lot because it is really good at making you smell nice. It practically got no smell to it and makes you stay fresh all day. It is highly flammable tho.

April 24, 2021

It actually lasts long

If you are a person who is working whole day and is very active this is the best product for you. It's scent lasts for a very long time. After it's application I could feel the scent lasted till next day. Even after I took a shower I could feel the beautiful scent from my armpits. As it is a dry spray it keeps the armpits dry due to it's quick absorbtion. Highly recommend.

April 19, 2021

What a lovely spray

Hello,
    I walk a lot during day. Around 15000 steps each day. Thanks to Degree black and white dry spray, I smell lovely whole day. As a woman I feel myself more confident when I smell clean. I strongly recommend for people who are active during day.

April 18, 2021

Doesn’t leave marks!

I have always used stick deodorants, until now. This product exceeded my expectations. It wasn’t overly greasy, and the best part: IT DOESNT LEAVE WHITE MARKS ON YOUR BLACK CLOTHES! So nice to finally find a deodorant that I don’t need to worry about when or how I put it on, due to smudging. The spray bottle is convenient and quick. Will buy again!

April 09, 2021

I wouldn’t buy this for me but my mom loves it

For me, i use a stick deodorant and didn’t love spraying the degree but it was effective and worked. my mom tried it out and fell in love with it. So, needless to say, i’ll be buying her the antiperspirant a lot