Degree® Women Dry Protection Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

September 20, 2019

Great product

The Degree Shower fresh deodorant is good it has a nice smell and also works for a few hours also it does leave White marks on white and black clothing which is one of the reasons I gave a low rating but it usally going on sale for $2 which is actually a pretty good price

2.7/5

August 25, 2019

Frequently leaves white stains

This deodorant left marks on so many of my clothes and is very hard to get off without putting in the washing machine. It was effective at making me smell fresh but only lasted for a few hours not all day. The product does go on sale quite often so for the price it's not bad. I recommend spending an extra dollar for a better deodorant.

1.3/5

June 29, 2019

This antiperspirant actually made me sweat more

It definitely smells nice and fresh and often goes on sale making it quite affordable, but it didn't do anything for me in terms of preventing me from sweating. In fact, my armpits would be dry, I would put it on, and within a minute I would start to sweat more than usual. I know this can happen to some people with antiperspirants containing aluminum, but I have not had this issue with any other drugstore brand that also contains aluminum. Others seem to be generous with the star rating despite giving it a poor review. I think what caused my issue was, as others have stated, that this product is quite creamy, goes on a bit thick, and does clump a lot. I found myself wiping the clumps eventually. I think with this creamy and clumpy formula, instead of going into my sweat ducts, the product coated my armpits with a layer of thick cream and that's what caused the issue as I found it does not dry and a lot of this antiperspirant seeped into my shirt.. At times when I felt like it did work, it didn't last long. I gave up on it after 10 days of trying to make it work.

February 14, 2019

degree

I would but this product again. It is fresh and leaves no stain and is so easy to use. It works right down to the last of the product and is not difficult to use. I love it when it goes on sale.

December 05, 2018

Degree, Absolutely is dry protection.

Degree Dry Protection is a little more cost but well worth it. If you are looking for an anti-perspirant that really works, this is the one. Feels clean with a light fragrance.

October 28, 2018

wow

Ils vont tres bien et ne font pas de demarcation en dessous des essaille.
    On peut s'habiller tout de suite et ca ne laissera pas de trace.
    Celui-la n'a pas d'odeur qui peut tomber sur le coeur.

July 25, 2018

Thanks to whoever made this

Lord, I love love this deodorant. I sweat so much specially during the summer but with this deodorant I always stay fresh & smell so good & I don’t sweat at all even at the gym!

March 21, 2018

Only one I use

Degree is the only one I use.

I like how it works and the scent. Comes in a few varieties but I find this antiperspirant works the best for me and keeps me dryer.

Its affordable too.

February 08, 2018
    United States

Le seul déodorant que j'utilise

J'ai longtemps acheté n'importe quel dédorant en magasin, plus précisément, celui qui était en spécial. Par contre, après avoir essayé le déodorant Degree, je n'ai plus jamais changé. Je trouve qu'il s'agit du meilleur produit contre les odeurs et qu'il dure beaucoup plus longtemps que les autres marques dans sa catégorie. L'odeur est discrète et concorde parfaitement avec mes préférences. Je le recommande donc fortement ;)

December 28, 2017
    Alabama, United States

Best deodorant for women!

This is the deodorant that keeps me dry during the day and fresh smelling all day long. It has a nice, clean scent and doesn’t leave white marks on your clothing. Even during a long day of working up a sweat this deodorant will not fail you!