Degree® Women Dry Protection Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

March 24, 2015

I love the smell of this. Once I put it on and I wear a shirt, I often smell the same scent once I put that same shirt on again after coming home from school. Feels nice and also helps with sweat.

March 09, 2015

I haven't used a spray anti-perspirant in years. always opted for the stick kind. With this new 48 hour protection, I actually do feel like I can go the two days without spraying again every morning. It has a nice clean fresh scent that is not overpowering, and goes on dry, doesn't leave white marks all over the underarms of my clothes, and the price even though it was on sale at the time, is still a good buy when not.

February 05, 2015

This product works very well. They say it lasts for 24hrs and they definitely mean it. I love the smell it has and the fact that it doesn't overpower the smell of my perfume I wear.

January 13, 2015

I am a fairly heavy sweater so I need an anti-perspirant that is going to work! I like the shower clean scent because it smells clean but is not overpowering. My only complaint is that it leaves residue on the "pits" of my shirts although it does wash out. I have even forgotten to reapply it the next day and was okay in that I didn't have any noticeable body odour!