Degree Women MotionSense Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

October 30, 2017

Hold your breath

There are many things I love about this deodorant, it goes on without my armpits feeling sticky, gone are those clothing marks from a stick, no more white pills when I raise my arms...it smells nice and it is effective all day. The one thing I dislike about this is the fact that I have to hold my breath, put it on and run out of the room so I don't breathe it in. The spray residue stays in the air and you breathe it in...you can even taste it on your tongue...that can't be healthy. Also, it is a little pricey but it lasts much longer than the degree stick, so all in all it ends up being the same price.

October 26, 2017

Only deodorant I buy

It smells good, it works amazing, it doesn't stain my clothes, and it doesn't feel sticky or wet. This is the best invention ever haha! I am in love with it. I have used this during some intense cardio, and leave the gym still smelling decent. Highly recommend.

3.2/5

April 19, 2017

The product looked very slick and applied very nicely. The only problem that I had was that it was super oily. It stained one of my shirts. I was a bit skeptical about buying these spray deodorants, but I think I will try a different brand next time.

October 02, 2016

I personally did not find this product worked FOR ME. I am very fussy about my antiperspirant and it was my first time trying the spray. I did not like it one bit. I found I was constantly doing a "Pit Check" to see if I was stinky or leaving sweat stains! Might work great for some, just not my thing. :)

March 26, 2016

Never really liked a spray before but the word "dry" made me curious. I have always liked the degree solid and now I really like the spray. It is dry. I did not feel wet or sticky like the others made me feel. I enjoy the light scent. It kept odor and wetness away.

March 25, 2016

This is the only deodorant I'll use. Other brands just never seem to keep me dry and smelling good all day. But degree always keeps me dry and smelling good even when I'm sweating a lot.

March 24, 2016

I have this dry spray in the anti bacterial version. It's lasts me throughout the day. I've been sick lately and sweating extra. This is the first of a couple antiperspirants I've tried that works.

2.8/5

March 13, 2016

seen this on tv and decided to give it a try..it does go on dry and keeps you dry however i find when you spray it on it goes everywhere not just on you, you are left in a cloud of spray. i prefer unscented products but this one is original and does have a faint scent, i am allergic to scented products but this one i can use really wish they put out an unscented one though.

February 09, 2016

It's kinda weird to use at first, cold and the smell is intense but once it is applied it dries fast and is effective. I liked it and would use it again.

February 08, 2016

I really loved this dry spray. It went on dry and lasted the entire day. It had a very nice smell to it . Im really liking the dry sprays there coming out with compared to the roll ons that make your armpits feel sticky and wet. Great that you can get them anywhere and the price is right.