Degree Women MotionSense Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

February 27, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A great Antiperspirant

I recieved a can of Degree MotionSense Dryspray for free in exchange for my honest review.

I have used Degree deodorants and antiperspirants for many years and have always found them to be good quality.  I normally use the stick version and this was the first time I used the spray.  I thought that it was easy to use, however, I did have a little trouble locking it after using it.  I would have just left it unlocked, but my son likes to spray it and would have sprayed the whole can if I didn't lock it.  The men's version has a much easier lock to use.

The spray did not feel wet on my armpits and did a good job of keeping odour away but did not last 48 hours as claimed, although it did last into the next day.  The smell was pleasant and not overpowering and it did not leave white marks on my skin or clothes.

April 08, 2019

Works well! Smells good.

I have had stronger deodorants but I love the spray in this! Works quite well, very good coverage. Smells very beautiful as well. I throw it into my gym bag and im good to go!

February 12, 2019

Smells so good andhad kept me dry

I just tried this product and know now it kept me dry doing normal activities. Would recommend! I love the way it smells as well. Also it seems to go on sale often so that’s a bonus.

January 25, 2019

If you want a spray antiperspirant, I recommend this product

I didn't really use spray antiperspirants for most of my life because I never found them as effective as the sticks. Recently I decided to try the spray again. Its a lot better than it was 15 years ago, that's for sure! I like using the spray when I feel I need a little extra freshness between showers (don't pretend you've never been there). In general I still think the sticks are better but if you prefer the spray than this Degree Antiperspirant is a great choice. I like the mild scent and it is pretty effective.

January 24, 2019

Dry Spray

I got it Free.. Thank you Chickadvisor for letting me try this. I did like the scent of this spray it wasn't overpowering it would be an item Id use often. I did have a problem with the sprayer itself. There must have been a malfunction in the trigger. I didnt get much out of the aerosol to be effective. I did like the locking feature it would be great for me because I travel.

March 29, 2018

A nice alternative that's really dry and smells nice!

This is a pricey product for a deoderant so I would absolutely not use it daily to replace my regular stick. It is a nice dry product with a really decent scent thought - I wouldn't use it instead of perfume, and thankfully it's not that strong, but I like it as a touch up before a night out (no waiting for it to dry before getting dressed again, or spray it just under your shirt!), or on vacation when in the sun and I don't want to just wash of deodorant in the pool.

October 30, 2017

Hold your breath

There are many things I love about this deodorant, it goes on without my armpits feeling sticky, gone are those clothing marks from a stick, no more white pills when I raise my arms...it smells nice and it is effective all day. The one thing I dislike about this is the fact that I have to hold my breath, put it on and run out of the room so I don't breathe it in. The spray residue stays in the air and you breathe it in...you can even taste it on your tongue...that can't be healthy. Also, it is a little pricey but it lasts much longer than the degree stick, so all in all it ends up being the same price.

October 26, 2017

Only deodorant I buy

It smells good, it works amazing, it doesn't stain my clothes, and it doesn't feel sticky or wet. This is the best invention ever haha! I am in love with it. I have used this during some intense cardio, and leave the gym still smelling decent. Highly recommend.

3.2/5

April 19, 2017

The product looked very slick and applied very nicely. The only problem that I had was that it was super oily. It stained one of my shirts. I was a bit skeptical about buying these spray deodorants, but I think I will try a different brand next time.

October 02, 2016

I personally did not find this product worked FOR ME. I am very fussy about my antiperspirant and it was my first time trying the spray. I did not like it one bit. I found I was constantly doing a "Pit Check" to see if I was stinky or leaving sweat stains! Might work great for some, just not my thing. :)