Degree Women MotionSense Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

August 01, 2017

Love the scent!

It works well but just works for the day. I don't think it lasts 48 hours.... i would say it's good for a day. I love the scent and it doesn't leave marks in my clothes. I definitely recommend it!

July 20, 2017

I should have tried this sooner!

Ok so I have known about spray deodorants for years and have never bothered trying them at all and I'm regretting that now that I know how great they are or at least how great this particular one is. I received this as part of a beauty box that I purchased but I have checked Walmart and these are priced at $3.97, which is a fantastic price.

I have liked this product from day one, the first spray was invisible and left no marks on my clothing which is a huge bonus. I also liked that there is no sticky/wet feeling that comes along with a stick deodorant. This dry spray lasted longer than my regular brand, sometimes I had to reapply my deodorant later in the day but I have not had to do that with this product.

I'm actually obsessed with it and I don't even see myself buying deodorant in a stick form ever again. This particular scent is light, fresh and the product itself dries almost immediately. I love this stuff!

June 19, 2017

Beauty Staple

I usually use Dove spray deodorant but decided to give this a try. I really like it! When you first spray it it's a bit cool on the skin (if you have the bottle close to your underarm) for like a second which is actually kind of refreshing but that goes away right away. It dries instantly on my skin and smells citrusy (think grapefruit) for hours. It can be a bit strong smelling when you first spray it but it calms down quickly. It keeps me smelling fresh for my entire workday without needing to reapply. I don't sweat a lot at work so I can't attest to it holding up during something like a workout but I would imagine it would still be good. It hasn't stained my almost all black wardrobe so that's another positive. A can lasts me a couple of months of daily use so for the price it isn't bad. I'd recommend it.

February 02, 2017

I received Degree Motionsense Dryspray Fresh Energy 48Hr anti-perspirant from Walmart when they were given out a can as a freebie. I love this deodorant especially spray over my Secret deodorant. With the 2 together I don't worry about being gone or days without worrying that I will stink.

October 03, 2016

i love this antiperspirant! my first time using it and its been a week and i actually love it. It doesnt make me smell and my sweat is gone! throughout the day i could smell it on me. Smells sooooo good. Surprised how effective it is. I will be purchasing this again!

September 29, 2016

Je crois que c'est mon odeur favorite de tout les jours pour les spray.pratique pour tout les jours. Rapide lors de l'utilisation le spray est sec lorsqu'il se dépose sur la peau

September 12, 2016

This is a great product! I love that it gives me a dry feeling and not that icky sticky feeling! I feel confident all day, even after working out. I love the smell too!!

March 10, 2016

I love this stuff. It's gross to say, but I'm a sweaty person and this doesn't make me self conscious if I smell or not. It also doesn't leave the dreaded white marks on your clothes. I wish they would have more scents because I'm about out of the one I have and I like to change up my deodorant so my body doesn't get too used to the same thing

February 23, 2016

Okay, when I saw this dry spray antipersperant, I really wanted to try it. I have never used a spray before, I always use an invisible stick. I felt the price point was a tad high, but I was excited for the new product so I picked it up.

Protection wise: So-so. I used this before heading to the gym, and I felt reasonably protected. I wasn't working out THAT hard but I did still sweat through my shirt. After the gym I re-applied and felt very dry the rest of the day.

The scent was great, very fresh and energetic as indicated. Good name.

Con- I felt like I was fumigating myself when I applied it. Though it smelled good, the spray seemed to go everywhere and choke me. I would be so embarassed to use this if anyone else was in the room! I would fumigate them too! I tried spraying before getting dressed, and also under my shirt and both times it was suffocating. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong? I'm not spraying that much! Yeesh!

Although I don't regert trying, I don't think I would buy this again. I will stick to the solid invisble!

February 15, 2016

This isn't my favourite anti perspirant . I got a full size free sample from my gym and was excited to try it. The pro is that is dries quickly and doesn't leave white marks on your clothes and the cons are that I don't find it to be as effective as the bar deodorants! I didn't feel as fresh as I normally did after my day at work let alone a workout, also I would advise you spray it in an open area as the fumes are somewhat overwhelming .

Won't buy again, I'll stay with my stick deodorant .