Degree® Women MotionSense Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

November 22, 2020

Smells great and works great

No slimy feel or silky layer. Just smells good and works like it should. It is definitely not lasting 48 hours if you’re doing physical work. A bit deceiving

April 17, 2017

I am a very sweaty person and a person who loves to work out, at that. I find that degree works but just like other antiperspirant sticks, it only works for so long and I feel my sweat again. Then again, this may be just me because I am naturally a sweaty person. This antiperspirant stick works to a certain "degree" haha.

October 21, 2016

I think this product is ok. But, just ok. They also make another type that lasts alot longer. The price is right though and it smells really great. I will purchase the other one and not this particular type.

October 20, 2016

Such an awesome antiperspirant overall. Not only does it apply very well to underarms but it does not leave any of those annoying clothing stains which is a plus. It also smells fresh and leaves arm pits feeling soft and nourished. Great price as well.

October 19, 2016

Really enjoyed this product! Like Ive said before, I would definitely reccommend this product and this brand, smells good and works great! :) Can always find it on sale too!

October 19, 2016

Degree is one of my favourite antiperspirants! I like to switch my deodorants around because my body gets immune but I always run back to and buy Degree because it works! I sweat a lot and get heat flashes so I need a deodorant that will help my sweating and not have me being all smelly and this does just that. I never feel like i have to check if I smell and my arm pits never feel wet nor do I have anything showing through my shirt. I highly recommend this product!

September 29, 2016

A bit sticky but it keeps my sweat under control. Has a light scent that is not overpowering. It does it's job as it expected and I love this antiperspirant!

September 23, 2016

Pretty good! I would recommend it. A little sticky but a good smell. It's a quality product. It's a good name and I would probably buy it again. It lasted long and kept its smell all day.

September 22, 2016

This is a long lasting antiperspirant, smells fresh! Works well. It was by chance, that I tried this one and I liked it, I like degree. Its one of the reliable ones.
    And even better when they are on sale!

September 22, 2016

I love this product!! I love how degree makes me feel protected so much longer than other products. This smell is so fresh and clean too , it reminds me of a fresh clean spring morning!!