Degree® Women MotionSense Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

September 22, 2016

I have used the dove motion sense many of to.es. I always seem yo go back to it. It always leaves me feeling dry and not seeeting at all. Not to mention the scent is great!

September 22, 2016

This is a long lasting antiperspirant, smells fresh! Works well. It was by chance, that I tried this one and I liked it, I like degree. Its one of the reliable ones.
    And even better when they are on sale!

September 22, 2016

This is my favorite deodorant. I feel like I have tried them all but always go for this one. It glides on smooth and leaves me feeling clean and fresh. The scent is subtle and refreshing and when push comes to shove it leaves me dry and smelling good.

September 22, 2016

I love this product!! I love how degree makes me feel protected so much longer than other products. This smell is so fresh and clean too , it reminds me of a fresh clean spring morning!!

September 21, 2016

I'm a busy mom, always on the go and this deodorant sticks with me all day. It smells fresh and glides on smoothly. I bought this one out of fluke over a year ago and it's been with me ever since.

September 21, 2016

I really love Degree's MotionSense antiperspirants, because they really work. I am a busy girl with home, school, on the search for a job. I am always on the lookout and am constantly moving so having a product that is in sync with me really helps and makes my life easier.

September 21, 2016

This is my go- to deodorant! Absolutely love it. It has a subtle scent that makes you feel like you smell great! The scent is fresh and clean and not at all overbearing! It also lasts! I love that it doesn't make you feel sweaty and keeps you feeling fresh all day!

September 21, 2016

I love this deodorant! I first discovered it 2 years ago when I was travelling- I wanted to try different deodorants that would last me the whole day and as this deodrant promised to last for 48 hours, I knew I had to try it. Honestly, I'm not sure if this deodrant actually lasts the whole 48 hours because I would never keep it on that long, but it definitely lasted all day (which is so important when travelling). I also really like this deodrant in the 'fresh energy' scent, but after some time the scent just stopped working for me (didn't gel with my body chemistry), but the 'shower clean' scent has not let me down so far.

September 21, 2016

I do like this antiperspirant as it is effective which is the most important thing to me. Degree does a wonderful job at keeping us dry and smelling fresh.

September 21, 2016

Goes on smooth, great fresh scent and keeps me feeling dry all day! This has long been my favorite brand of antiperspirant and I suspect it will stay at the top of my list for a long time to come.