Degree Women MotionSense Shower Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

July 13, 2017

I'm lucky to get 12hrs wear out of it

Having tried the other scents in this line, I can easily say this my favourite of them and the only one close to being pleasant. It has a slightly sweet, more unisex, 'fresh' scent that I think most people wouldn't hate.

Unfortunately, this suffers from the same issues as the other Degree spray's in that it creates too much of a 'cloud' of mist that makes it feel more like a body spray than an actual anti-perspirant. While others didn't like the 'lock' I find it's actually a redeeming feature that makes this perfect for a quick, fresh spray after the gym.

For regular daily use, it's not great and I find I'm lucky to get 12hrs wear out of it before needed reapplication (a far cry from the 48hrs claimed, or even the 24hr most 48hr products manage). I'd recommend it for a gym bag or on the go, solely because of the lock, but not much else.

August 12, 2016

I am usually a girl who uses a stick anti-perspirant, I recently tried this one, I have to say I actually loved how it's immediately dry, it does not stain your clothes, and it smells very light and not too over powering. I am loving this new spray formula. It says it lasts for 48 hours, but we know that's not at all the truth,but other than that it's a great product, I definitely will buy it again.

1.5/5

August 01, 2016

This product is awful. The spray goes on so thick and clumpy even if you only put on a little. It builds up and sticks on your shirt whether you put a little on or a lot. It also burns/stings when you spray it on newly shaved skon

February 14, 2016

C'est un anti-sudorifique solide mais invisible au parfum de coton frais. Sa caractéristique principale est qu'il est activé par le mouvement. Je l'utilise lors de mes activités extérieures et c'est vrai que le parfum est plus présent lors de mouvement. C'est également une protection de 24 heures.

January 21, 2016

I just started using this deodorant a few weeks ago. The first thing I noticed is the nice, baby powder smell. The scent is fairly strong, stronger than my past deodorants. It says "Motion Sense". I thought that was just a marketing ploy but it's true! When I work out I suddenly smell that baby powder smell. I love that it really does a great job of preventing/masking any body odor.