Degree® Women UltraClear Black + White 72H Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Reviews

Degree® UltraClear Black + White 72H antiperspirant deodorant dry spray helps protect from white
marks and yellow stains. It offers 72H nonstop protection with a light, airy scent. It comes in a
convenient, easy to use, dry spray format with no visible residue.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spra

I received this product as a sample and I have tried it twice now. The product goes on white but clears immediately and it stays on the entire day. Does not leave any residue either on the body or the clothes which I like. It comes off nicely in the shower compared to other products I have tried which leave you with a residue on your underarms. It has a nice subtle scent and it does not feel like you have anything on your underarms.

easy breezey smells good

i like this product but found depending on the angle, that sometimes it left white residue :( not sure why this occurred, as it only happened a few times.

10/10 would recommend

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I got dressed right after I sprayed it on and there was Zero transfer on my clothes(i checked 30 mins late) Loved the product and will be using in the future. The scent was a bit strong directly after spraying but it dissipated shortly after and was a refreshing scent that kept be dry through out the day. I was also surprised that it didn't bother my sensitive skin.

Easy like Sunday morning

Thank you to @chickadvisor and to @degree for sending me a sample size of this deodorant.
    It smells really good, and it goes on dry. It doesn't stain your clothes and look how tiny it is 😍 the perfect size to throw in your purse and to take on the go. Really enjoyed the nozzle as well!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

I would buy this product again!

Really like this one. No stains, armpits stay dry all day. No need to re-apply throughout the day. Nice neutral scent.
    Make sure to keep a few inches from armpits before spraying, if you're too close it will spray on thick and leave a white dust, which is easy to brush off and then just spray again.

April 26, 2021

Put your odour worries away

I love the Degree Motion Sense sample of Ultra Clear antiperspirant that I received in exchange for my honest review. It provided me with enough wetness protection to get through a stressful workday or intense workout. I have confidence that I will not get any body odour from using this product.
    The sample is a perfect size for putting in your gym bag or purse.
    What was frustrating with the product is that it still leaves whitemarks on dark colored clothing. I put a black t-shirt to thr test and you can see in the picture the whitemarks it left.
    I have still never been able to find an antiperspirant that doesn't do this.
    In any case, I still loved the product overall and will most likely purchase it again.

yes would def buy again

was using same deodorant for over 25 yrs i am not a person who likes to change but when this Degree came i said on its time & i love it fresh scent works as it says 48 hrs well did 24 hr test & it passed

Degree Antiperspirant Dry Spray

Not having used antiperspirant spray in years, I was pleasantly suprised how well it worked.
    Does go on dry, a pleasant scent and lasts all day. I didn't worry about pulling on my shirt immediately after applying.....totally dry ! I have already purchased and will continue to do so.

April 26, 2021

Grate product with great results.

I tried this and i have to admit its a great product. This doesn't leave any residue on my clothes and I feel nice and fresh when I wear it. It's definitely a good product.

Kept Me Dry

Recently tried Degree Motionsense Dry Spray Ultra Clear Black and White, and I actually liked it. Was my first time using spray antiperspirant, and I might consider buying again! The product itself worked great! Had a great light smell, and kept me dry all day! My only complaint was the residue in the air from the spray afterwards. If my regular deodorant wasn't available, I wouldn't think twice of grabbing a can of this!