Degree® Women UltraClear Black + White 72H Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Reviews

Degree® UltraClear Black + White 72H antiperspirant deodorant dry spray helps protect from white
marks and yellow stains. It offers 72H nonstop protection with a light, airy scent. It comes in a
convenient, easy to use, dry spray format with no visible residue.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Efficace

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit: efficace a souhait toute la journée et quand même pas pire aussi pour quelqu'un qui s'entraine 5 fois/semaine comme moi. Il garde mieux au sec que d'autres produits équivalents et il sent assez bon. Le jet était égal et je ne crois pas avoir vraiment vu de traces sur mes vêtements. Je crois qu'il vaut la peine d’être acheté.

Very comfortable

I like it it has a very pleasant smell and I will use it continuously ,it's just perfect, you can used in different clothes color and not to worried for anything.

No more stans!

I always have issues with stick deodorant/antiperspirants leaving stains on my shirts making it look like I'm sweating all of the time. Since I tried this spray, I haven't had that issue. It does on and dries quickly. My only issue is that I am sensitive to smells, and it is strong at first.

Goes on with no stains!

This product is lifechanging because it doesn't leave stains! Super convenient for wearing black clothing. The spray aspect is great because it doesn't make you feel like you have to rub an old deodorant stick on your body over and over again. A must for your closet!

It works

I have tried numerous different deodorants and I have to say degree is by far the best. Some are sticky but degree is dry and feels good. I like the spray

Easy to use

The spray was easy to use and it smelt pleasant. I liked that it didn't leave any white marks. The only downside is the it is an aerosol, so it will be hard to travel with.

Great product

I tried Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray, and I loved it. No more waiting to get dressed after spraying it on just get dressed and go! It also had a great mild scent; not overpowering. I will definitely be buying Degree Woman Black +White Antipersirant Dry again. P.S. thanks for the coupon.

Nice smell

I like this spray but not as much as I thought I would. It gives protection but felt a bit sticky I guess compared to my roll-on. I still have to use it a couple more time to make my final decision though.

Love it

I love this antiperspirant! It does exactly what it advertises. I can go all day with worrying about sweat marks and there is no white left on my black shorts after wearing it all day

love this dry spray

This spray has pleasant scent. Works well and does not leave marks on my black shirts. It does not sting when sprayed on underarms. Keeps me feeling dry !