Degree® Women UltraClear Black + White 72H Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Reviews

Degree® UltraClear Black + White 72H antiperspirant deodorant dry spray helps protect from white
marks and yellow stains. It offers 72H nonstop protection with a light, airy scent. It comes in a
convenient, easy to use, dry spray format with no visible residue.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021
    2.0/5

April 14, 2021

Won't be replacing my regular

Unfortunately, this spray on did not live up to my hopes. It did not last 48 hours, I did start to smell my under arm sweat before 36 hours and I was not even overly active, just a regular day. It did go on dry like it claims. I choked on the fumes as soon as I sprayed it the first time too, too bad.

Amazing product

This product is fantastic. I stayed dry all day. Goes on dry and it feels like you are wearing nothing at all. Leaves no marks on your clothes also. This is the best deodorant that I have used

Pleasantly surprised

I was pleasantly surprised with this product! The smell is not too strong and the spray precise. What I loved the most is how it dried instantly and never left any marks on my clothes! I recommend for people tired of yellow stains on their shirts =)

Degree Motion Sense Dry Spray

I got this product for free and I'm very impressed with it. I've tried spray on deodorant before and was not very happy with them but with this Degree dry spray I will happily say that I will definitely be buying this product in the future for sure #degreespray

Efficent and clear

This antiperpirant is really good! I used it for week and it was very hot during his days. I never felt bad or smelt bad. The application is really easy and pleasant. The smell is a little bit strong but once its apply you no longer smell it, but don't get me wrong the smell is good!

Antarctica, Antarctica

Works great

Drys fast, doesn’t leave residue on clothing, smells good; not overwhelming. Was worried about it leaving white cast on my black sweater but it didn’t.

April 13, 2021

Yes I would definitely buy this deoderant.

This deoderant has a really nice scent. It definitely does what it says it does and kept me dry and odor free for 48 hours.it did not leave any residue or white or yellow marks on my clothes . I will definitely be buying this product in the future.

1.7/5

April 13, 2021

Not my type of antiperspirant

I had only used stick/gel deodorant/antiperspirant prior to receiving this sample. The longevity of this product is terrific - which is my main priority. The scent is fine - not amazing, but not horrible.

However, I absolutely despised this sample because when you spray it on you get a 'cloud' and it gets on everything and all over you (and breathe it all in).

It works!

This is the first antiperspirant spray that I've used that ACTUALLY WORKS. No marks and no stink! I've used several other spray on deodorants and they never seemed to last longer than a couple of hours before they would intermingle with my own personal brand of perspiration. This stuff lasts all day!

Great

I can’t believe the freshness it gives and no white on my black tops. I really loved this antiperspirant and will definitely buy it again. I switched. I am loyal and I won’t use anything else.