Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

January 24, 2019

Great product! Would buy again.

I am happy to say that I enjoyed this product. I have used degree products in the past.
    It keeps you dry. It has a nice scent. And if you know women, it must appeal to our noses.
    The only complaint I have, is it seems to leave a cloud in the air. My husband blames it on me using too much :D
    Great product!

Superb

It works really great.. as the name says black+white it actually works like that. Absolutely no stains on the clothes and the freshness all day long.. love the fragrance too

Delivers What It Promises

This antiperspirant really does spray on dry and I can put my shirt on immediately without any wetness or marks on my shirt. It has a fresh, natural scent and keeps me dry all day long. It is a refreshing product to use and I will definitely continue to use it.
    *I received this product free as a part of the Product Review Club.

January 24, 2019

I love it. My new favorite

I love it. Lasts all day and the smell is amazing. I've had many compliments on smell. It is definitely my new face and my new go to. Thanks for amazing product

Refreshing!

ChickAdvisor just sent over the new Degree MotionSense Drysprays for me to test out. I have to say that the bottles are super cool. They have locks on them so that it's easy to throw in your bag on to go and avoid leaks. The scents are fresh and are long lasting. I am impressed that this dry spray doesn't leave the white powder residue after spraying which helps avoid staining on your clothing!

Love this product

I was selected to try this product for free for a honest review on this product. So I got it in the mail and started using it right away, I first noticed the bottle the shape and the colours, I really liked how the bottle had a lock on it. I also like how it is easy to use and how quick the deodorant comes out of the bottle. I really like the way it smells, it has a nice scent to it. I also like that it docent leave any marks on my clothes I love that it drys right away. I like that I can feel comfortable wearing black or white clothes with this deodorant because I know its not going to leave marks or stains on my clothes.

January 24, 2019

Fraicheur assuré sans compromis!

Avec le DEGREE WOMEN® ULTRACLEAR BLACK + WHITE® PURE RAIN® DRY je n'ai eu aucun problème d'odeur durant toute la journée malgré l'entrainement, et en plus mes vêtements de sports noir n'étaient pas tâché du tout!!! Je le recommande fortement et il deviendra mon nouveau déodorant c'est sûr!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Excellent product!!!

Keeps you dry and smell free for up to 48 hours. Even after going to the gym. Will definitely buy. The scent is very light and not overpowering. So you can wear it and not have to worry about it bothering other people.

January 23, 2019

Works great!

I got this Degree dry spray antiperspirant for free to try it out. This product is very effective and long lasting. I just apply it once in the morning and it keeps me dry for a whole day. It doesn't leave any white marks on my dark clothes. I will definitely buy it again. I would reccomend it to my friends and family.

January 23, 2019

J’adore

Cet antisudorifique est doux, efficace et sent très bon. Il ne tache pas du tout les vêtements noirs comme dit. Je le recommande fortement pour les vêtements noirs que l’on ne veut pas abîmer!