Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

Fresh all day!

Absolutely love this Degree Women Motionsense Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant. Love the scent and it lasts all day! I have a hard time finding an antiperspirant that keeps me dry but very happy with the results so far.
    @DegreeWomen @DegreeMen
    #trydegree @ChickAdvisor

Great product

I received the product for testing purposes and I was more than excited to try it out! The antiperspirant has a fresh and clean smell and it’s not too strong as well. I prefer a spray to a stick since it’s more convenient and refreshing. It dries quickly, which makes it easier to use. I would definitely repurchase the product over and over again.

My New Favorite

The first spray had me nearly hooked. I love the smell of it. It went on dry, didn't leave any white marks, and lasted well into the night. I highly recommend it to everyone I know.

Powerful stuff

I have tried gel deoderants as well as the stick and roll on kinds. This was the first time that I tried a spray on. I don't care for strong scents... this for me was perfect. It wasn't overpowering. It was a bit odd spraying it... I missed a few times but other than that it was great. I would recommend this!! It seemed to last a long time so I didn't have to reapply and it didn't leave any Mark's on my clothes. I will be buying this from now on

Great product overall

I have stopped using deodorant sticks due to staining. However, sprays can stain clothes just as bad. I was skeptical about trying this product and I am thankful I was given the opportunity to try it for free through ChickAdvisor.
    After two weeks of testing...
    Pros:
    The product smells amazing;
    Stops perspiration and odor;
    Lasts a decent amount of time (around 7-8 hours);
    Does NOT make clothes yellow or white permanently.

Cons:
    Does leave white marks on the clothes when putting them on (they can be wiped down right away, but can be annoying);
    Ingredients I can barely read and understand, suggesting a highly chemical product;
    A bit more expensive than I am expecting to spend on deodorant (does not last as long as sticks). I have seen them on sale for $4.50 at Walmart, but the usual price is above $6.

Overall, a very good product that does what it promises.

February 01, 2019

My new favorite deodorant!

I found this sprayed on evenly and lasted the whole day. The scent was subtle but pleasant. It did not leave a stain on my black shirts which is why I recommend it and will be making it my normal brand .

February 01, 2019

Great adition to the gym bag

I was very excited to try this product as i have gone through my fair share of deodorants and there is always something that it’s disappointing and end up with multiple products to suit different outfits and situations. I like this dry spray is subtle enough to use as an everyday deodorant and also holds when exercising. No stains left on my clothing. The scent is very nice too. Will definitely buy again.

Best product!

I recieved this product from chickadvisor for free in exchange for my honest review. I am so pleased with this product. So easy to spray it smells great and works like a charm. No white marks! Definitely would recommend

It is a great product!

I really like this spray antiperspirant. I have been using it since we got it and it's great. It's soft to the skin and it has a very lovely scent. Sweating is minimal even after working out. There is also absolutely no residue on clothing! There are only two concerns for myself that may or may not apply to others. My husband and son are asthmatic and I get a bit concerned spraying the spray when he's in the room. However I found a trick that helps that: I spray underneath my clothes when I can which minimizes this concern. The second concern, it's a bigger bottle then I am used to so for travelling, I prefer to have something smaller.

Province of Batangas, Philippines

You should try this too

It really serves its purpose, it smells good, the product didn’t stain my shirts. It lasted long for quite some time that I didn’t need to spray again like some other products.