Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

August 29, 2015

Out of all Antiperspirants I have used I find this look to be the best. I can go through the whole day, without having to re-apply. It doesn't matter what I am doing. It is also nice because it doesn't have a very other powering scent like a lot of them do. It works great for me, and I will continue to buy it.

2.0/5

Degree Woman Ultra Clear Antiperspirant Reviews:
    What a terrible product. It shows a little black dress on the front but leaves so many white marks no matter how long you wait for it to dry.
    Had a nice smell but what's the point when my clothes are ruined.

1.0/5

DEGREE WOMAN ULRA CLEAR ANTIPERSPIRANT;

I liked because showed the black dress being invisible marking, however I found marks were visible!!
    The whole purpose of buying this particular antiperspirant was not worth it.

2.8/5

August 11, 2015

I didn't find this effective. It's supposed to be invisible, yet it left white marks on all my clothes.

March 23, 2015

I love this antiperspirant, it goes on clear and stays clear. there is no white marks or residue and it smells really good. i have recommended it to friends and family because i love it.

March 23, 2015

This seems to be a pretty decent antiperspirant for day-to-day wear. When I'm doing something that involves a lot of sweating, like going to the gym or heavy garden work, it's not my favourite. At that point I feel like I need something a little stronger. But as fair as every day, just going to work at school, it's pretty decent.

March 23, 2015

Every time I use this brand my boyfriend comments about how great I smell. I won't believe me when I tell him that it's not a perfume or lotion causing the scent. It works for hours and doesn't leave any marks on clothing.

March 09, 2015

C'est le déo le PLUS efficace sur les vêtements noirs et je peux vous dire que j'ai pratiquement essayé toutes les marques! Il ne fait aucune trace blanche qui s'imprègne dans les vêtements et qui devienne impossible à faire partir. Je l'adore simplement pour cela! (Il est également efficace contre les odeurs, mais il n'y a pas beaucoup de senteur disponible. On aime ou pas le parfum offert).

August 26, 2014

Degree is often on sale, so you can always get a good deal on this deodorant. It is the most effective deodorant out there, keeping you fresh, smelling good and not leaving white marks all over your clothes. That's important, because the dress code at my work is all black.

August 17, 2014

This deodorant is really good and works, my only complaint is the fact that it smells like baby powder but i still use because it does not stain my black/dark clothing