Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

August 16, 2016

Summer time is often hot and we do need protection pronto. But it's also time for wearing as little as possible. You want to be able to move freely without showing sticky white depot under your arms. Thanks to Degree Ultra Clear, you get full on protected without showing it. Plus, the scent of rain is a delicate, subtile one that you will appreciate since we are so exposed while wearing so little.

August 16, 2016

This scent is very pleasant. it goes on smooth and love the fact that their is never a mark to be seen on my clothes. However, if you heavily perspire, you would need a stronger antiperspirant than this.

August 16, 2016

I perspire very easily and this product is pretty good at taming the lion, you could say. i like that it doe snot leave white marks on my clothes and the smell is too bad either.

August 16, 2016

First let me say I perspire heavily for some reason. I purchased Degree Ultra Clear Pure Rain on sale as I wanted to try this scent. Love the scent, glides on easily and does not leave white on your clothes. As for effectiveness, like I mentioned before I perspire heavily so this did not really work for me. It was effective in masking any odor however wetness control did not work. I don't think there is an antiperspirant out there that will stop this for me.

3.2/5

United States

great product. didnt leave any residue on dark clothes. goes on nicely and not sticky. smells great. kept me dry all day. a bit expensive for an antiperspirant.

August 16, 2016

This product does exactly what is says it will do. Keeps your dry and leave no white marks anywhere. Plus once you start to move it kicks in a delivers more protection from wetness and odor. I love all the degree products.

August 16, 2016

Bought this antiperspirant to try for a change. Since it was very hot and humid outside it got a good test. No, I didn't stink but smelled rather nice. It did not leave any marks on my clothing. It went on creamy, not sticky at all. Did not like the price. Did the same job as other antiperspirants so not sure why I would pay more money.

August 16, 2016

I gave this a try a month ago and I'm still liking it. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and has a nice light scent. It doesn't keep me completely dry but does stop odor which is perfect.

August 16, 2016

I'm undecided if i will try this deodorant again. The smell is okay and it goes on smooth. It didn't leave marks on my clothing but I feel like my previous brand is more effective against BO. I might try the spray version to see how I feel about it.

August 16, 2016

Very soft scent. Works great to control anti persperant. Doesn't irritate the skin at all. Dove is a great brand and I OT use dove underarm deodorant.