Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

i want more of it!

I was surprise when I found out which deodorant was in the box because it is exactly the deodorant I have been using for the last few months. I buy it every time because it does exactly what it stands for: extra protection, no white marks on clothing. I also like the light smell that doesn't interfere with the perfume I am wearing.

Great Scent

I love love love the scent of this antiperspirant! I found it protected against odor all day long. I did find it left a few white streaks on black clothing but nothing terrible. I am personally a huge Degree fan.

I did get this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for a review

Ultraclear-NOT

When it comes to antiperspirant I have a real hard time to find something that fits my lifestyle. I am always eager to try new products and see if they will become part of my everyday routine in the future, and I have to say that this product might just be it! From the smell being incredible to the actual odor containing itself during the day. The only downside was that this product will leave white stains. Why say that it is "ultraclear" and put a black dress when you can see the white streak marks on your clothing? I must say that for the quality and size the price is perfect!

*I received this product at no charge in exchange for my honest review/opinion.

Un bon antisudorifique

J'ai bien aimé l'odeur de ce déodérant/antisudorifique et je l'ai trouvé très doux sur la peau. De plus, je n'ai pas remarqué que celui-ci laissait des tâches blanches sur les vêtements. Je l'ai trouvé plutôt efficace tout au long de la journée. Par contre, lorsque je devait faire des activités sportives en fin de journée, celui-ci était moins présent et laissait transparaître l'odeur. Je crois que la meilleure solution serait d'en ré-appliquer lorsque des activités physiques sont à l'horaire. Je l'ai quand même bien aimé, et il faut prendre en compte que je suis quelqu'un qui sue facilement.

April 14, 2018

A great day to day antiperspirant

I have really enjoyed using this antiperspirant, and it has become my new day to day one. I like the light scent and that it doesnt leave white marks. It is gentle and soft, doesn't irritate freshly shaved underarms. The only downside is that it doesn't 100% stop perspiration, so I did find that a few of my shirts still got wet marks in the armpits.

Definitely worth trying

Firstly, I liked the scent of the anti-perspirant. Scent is a characteristic I look for when selecting an option. Secondly, I like that I could use a small layer of the antiperspirant and I was covered all day - long lasting. Next, I liked that it was gentle on my skin. I would recommend trying it.

My new go-to!

As someone who has a very busy, active life, I struggle to find a good deodorant/antiperspirant that will work for a reasonable amount of time. So far I have to say, this one is rapidly becoming my new favorite! The smell is very light and pleasant, it doesn’t leave any white on my black clothing, and it lasts a long time, which is a very big deal for me! Thanks, Chickadvisor and Unilever!

April 12, 2018

Doesn't leave marks, scent stays pleasant

I would have to say I do enjoy this product. The scent is mild and nice, the scent does not change throughout the day, it doesn't leave marks on clothes, and it does not move (as the day goes on some deodorants crease).

Have to say it works better than the regular Dove deodorant I was using however that was not bad, I think the trade off is the price difference, not a big difference between the two, but for such a slight difference I most likely will go for the better deal.

April 11, 2018

Great job

This does a great job I've only used ir once but it really leaves behind no stains and will last a long time. I will be using it when I wear formal clothes

April 11, 2018

My new everyday deodorant!

I received this for free and had just started a new deodorant stick, so wasn't going to try it right away. I'm glad I did, as I never went back to the other one! I tend to have strong stress related underarm odour throughout the day and have been struggling with finding an effective deodorant lately. I was so pleased when I noticed this really nice smell at work and realized it was my pits! Definitely protection that lasts all day with a really great scent to it. My only thing is I did have the classic white stains on the inside of my black shirt after wearing it, but that's probably because I just applied too much. If you're looking for a new deodorant that has all-day protection, a great scent and helps combat body odour, here's your gal!